How much weight can a 2007 Santa Fe pull?
1,269 to 1,388 lbs
What weight can a Hyundai Santa Fe Tow?
Is Hyundai Santa Fe good for towing?
Those considering a 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe are in luck because this Hyundai SUV offers up to 3,500 pounds of towing capability when properly equipped. With that much towing power the 2020 Santa Fe can easily tow small camping trailers, lightweight boats, or a pair of ATVs.
Can I tow a boat with a Hyundai Santa Fe?
From performance to interior design, the Santa Fe Sport is prepared to take you wherever you need to go and bring everything you need along for the ride. The 3,500-pound towing capacity is more than enough to carry around motorcycles or jet skis. You can even tow a boat if you want.
What Hyundai SUV can tow 5000 lbs?
Between 3,500 and 5,000 pounds’ towing capacity is actually mid-size SUV towing territory and at the top of the Hyundai lineup for ability. The Santa Cruz is rated to tow more than the Tucson (2,000 pounds max) or Santa Fe (3,500 pounds max), and matches the abilities of the full-size Palisade (5,000 pounds).
Which mid size SUV has the best towing capacity?
Top 10 Best Midsize SUVs for Towing
- 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport.
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE.
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne.
- 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- 2020 Lincoln Aviator.
- 2020 BMW X5. Towing capacity: 6,603 lbs.
- 2020 Nissan Pathfinder. Towing capacity: 6,000 lbs.
What is the best SUV to pull a travel trailer?
The 7 Best SUVs For Towing A Travel Trailer Correctly & Safely
- The Dodge Durango.
- The Ford Expedition.
- The Lincoln Navigator.
- The Chevrolet Tahoe.
- The Nissan Armada.
- The Infiniti QX80.
- The Land Rover Discovery.
- The Kia Sorento.
What is the best travel trailers under 6000 lbs?
The 8 Best Travel Trailers Under 6000 lbs
- Winnebago Micro Minnie 1708FB.
- Lance 1685 Travel Trailer.
- Airstream Caravel 20FB.
- Dutchmen Aspen Trail LE 25BH.
- Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 22TBS.
- Keystone Passport SL 240BHWE.
- Jayco Jay Feather X23E.
- Starcraft Super Lite 241BH.
What is the best month to buy a travel trailer?
Well, the slow season for RV sales begins at the end of September. That said, we recommend waiting until at least October. During October and November, sales nosedive, leading to some pretty good discounts. December and January are even slower, making them the best months for RV shopping.
What is the best travel trailers under 7000 lbs?
13 of the Best Travel Trailers Under 7000 lbs
- Livin Lite Camplite – Our Favorite.
- Airstream Sport – Runner Up.
- Lance 2295 – Most Luxurious Lightweight Travel Trailer.
- Rockwood Geo Pro 19TH – Lightweight Tow Hauler under 7,000 lbs.
- Forest River Flagstaff Micro-Lite.
- Dutchmen Aerolite.
- Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite.