Via CEMAV, Center of Design and Production of Audiovisual Media of the national university of distance education
Gender-based violence occurs in Spain present an average of 360 allegations daily of ill-treatment.
Technical data sheet of RADIO-UNED:
- Program: WITHOUT DISTANCES (issued January 31, 2011 )
- Title: Ill-treatment and gender-based violence
- Synopsis: gender-based violence occurs in Spain present an average of 360 allegations daily of ill-treatment.
- Participants: Teresa San Segundo, director of courses and the master of Ill-treatment and gender violence of the UNED, Paloma Garcia Picazor, a professor of International Relations at the UNED, Antonio Escudero, a psychiatrist, and Ana Maria Perez del Campo, President, Federation of National Associations of Women separated and Divorced.
- Links: http://www.observatorioviolencia.org/