Is a Dodge Challenger faster than a Camaro?
The base turbocharged 4-cylinder in the Camaro is more efficient than the base V6 in the Challenger while offering less horsepower and more torque. The supercharged V8 in the Camaro ZL1 is outstanding and incredibly powerful, but it still doesn’t match what Dodge offers on the top end.
Can a Camaro beat a challenger?
2020 Chevrolet Camaro Engines The base turbocharged 4-cylinder in the Camaro is more efficient than the base V6 in the Challenger while offering less horsepower and more torque. If you upgrade to the V6 in the Camaro, you get better performance numbers than the Challenger’s V6 with almost identical fuel economy.
Is a Dodge Charger faster than a Chevy Camaro?
The 2019 Dodge Charger features a 3.6L V6 engine that delivers 292 hp, delivering significantly more power than Camaro and its 275 hp 2.0L I-4. Charger also gives you a nicer 8-speed automatic transmission at the base level, with the option to upgrade to an 8-speed with auto-manual.
Which is more reliable Camaro or Challenger?
The Dodge Challenger Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 19th out of 24 for midsize cars. The Chevrolet Camaro Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 21st out of 24 for midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $585 which means it has average ownership costs.
What is the most powerful classic car?
Highest Horsepower Classic Muscle Cars
- 1967 Shelby Cobra.
- 1969 Chevy Camaro ZL1.
- 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Hemi.
- 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 454.
- 1974 Pontiac Trans Am 455 SD.
- 1969 Ford Mustang Super Cobra Jet.
- 1970 Buick GS.
- 1971 Corvette Stingray LS6.
What is the fastest V6 engine?
Here Are The Fastest V6-Engined Cars Ever
- 9 2019 Nissan GT-R. Via: Carscoops.
- 8 2019 Acura NSX. Via: Motor1.
- 7 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio. Via: Motor1.
- 6 2019 Mercedes-AMG C 43. Via: Pinterest.
- 5 2019 Audi S4. Via: Car and Driver.
- 4 2019 Genesis G70 3.3T. Via: Auto Trader.
- 3 2019 Lexus LC 500h.
- 2 2019 Honda Odyssey Elite.