Is Big Boss a hero or villain?
He’s a tragic hero, and a villain in many ways, from a certain point of view. I feel they were very careful about making him too evil because in the end he is a human after all. He is a villain because he wasn’t on the side of the Patriot AI aka the society.
How do you get past the skulls undetected?
You have to either outrun them or sneak past them. The easiest way I’ve found is to wait on one side of the bridge (the side furthest from them) and wait for them to walk (slowly) toward you. Wait until they’ve walked deep enough onto the bridge and sneak past them by taking the side route as shown in the video.
Where is the rough diamond in Spugmay keep?
Just the to the east of Spugmay Keep is a small outpost that hides nearby diamonds. You can find small rough diamonds just north of the post among a small patch of trees in the hills.
How do you beat skulls parasite unit?
Defeat the Skulls Immediately unleash your rocket launcher at the nearest target and keep going until he’s down. Note that you’ll first need to destroy your opponent’s shield before you can do any physical damage. Be aware, too, that the Skulls are able to recharge their shields intermittently.
How do you extract the skulls in Mission 28?
Do the following:
- Deploy with D-Horse and gallop past the Skull snipers into the jungle (if you get shot off, just run like hell into the jungle)
- You can also use a Tank to get past the Skulls unscathed.
- Approach the mansion and grab Code Talker.
- Call the chopper to the LZ at the northern section.
How do you beat extreme code talker?
Do the following:
- Deploy with a large tank and drive past the Skull snipers into the jungle.
- Approach the mansion, neutralize the guards at the back and grab Code Talker.
- After exiting the basement, call the chopper to LZ up at the northern section.