Is EduBirdie illegal?
Is EduBirdie legit / legal? EduBirdie is totally legal. It simply provides students with writing samples and research assistance in order to help them perfect their essay writing skills.
How do I get my money back from EduBirdie?
You can either leave the money returned on your EduBirdie.com balance and use it for your future purchases or request a refund to your payment method clicking Request Refund button. Send a follow-up letter about the investigation outcome to your email address.
Is there a website that does your homework?
RELIABLE ONLINE HOMEWORK HELP FOR YOU EduBirdie is one of the leading companies in the academic writing niche. It can help when you ask “I need help with my math homework” or readily assist when you’re seeking chemistry, physics or finance homework help.
How can I cheat on homework online?
How to Cheat on Homework Essays and Research Papers
- Pay attention to specifics.
- Skip the middle part, read first and last sentences.
- Catch the important points in the chapter summary.
- Consider analyzing the plot synopsis instead of reading long novels.
- Ask older students to give you their old essays.
What app gives you homework answers?
Need to get unstuck? Socratic can help! This learning app, powered by Google AI, helps you understand your school work at a high school and university level. Ask Socratic a question and the app will find the best online resources for you to learn the concepts.
Is using slader cheating?
Slader, unlike the test bank, is a cheating resource Unlike my support for test banking, I am definitely against Slader, which is nothing but a shortcut for lazy students that blocks many of the wonderful Irvington teachers’ attempts to enrich students with a valuable education.
Is Chegg used for cheating?
A recent investigation by Forbes magazine called Chegg a “superspreader” of cheating; a majority of the 52 students it interviewed said they used it for that purpose. Meanwhile, business at the company is booming. Its stock price has more than tripled during the pandemic.
Is using a solutions manual cheating?
cheating is doing something that is against the rules for your course. so to find out you need to ask your instructor if this is allowed. But in general using a solutions manual for homework is not allowed and not advised.
Is slader legal?
How do I bypass slader limit?
Open chrome://extensions in a new tab.
- Enable Developer mode at the top-right.
- Click the Load unpacked button that just appeared.
- Select the folder slader-limit-bypass in slader-extension-main or slader-extension.
Can you make money from slader?
Make money on Slader: Students can earn Slader “Gold,” a virtual currency that students offer to peers as a reward for solving specific homework problems and can be exchanged for real currency.
Can you hire someone to do math homework?
At DoMyHomework123.com, we have a staff of professional homework helpers who are ready to heed the call when you request someone to do my math homework. They can as with math problems as well as writing assignments that need to be completed in a week, a day, or just a few hours.
Can I do my homework for money?
15 Sites that Pay You to Do Homework for Other People
- OneClass. OneClass doesn’t just pay you to do people’s homework with its Homework Help solution, but the company also pays you to share your study notes with other university students taking the same courses as you.
- School Solver.
- Help with Assignment.
Do statistics homework for money?
Yes, we’ll do your homework and even earn an A or B for the assignment. Hire us to do one or all your assignments. We’re also happy to take the entire class for you. We’re a team of tutors with several years of experience in academic assistance.
What website can help me with my math homework?
Webmath is a math-help web site that generates answers to specific math questions and problems, as entered by a user, at any particular moment.
What are the 7 hardest math problems?
Of the original seven Millennium Prize Problems set by the Clay Mathematics Institute in 2000, six have yet to be solved as of July, 2020:
- P versus NP.
- Hodge conjecture.
- Riemann hypothesis.
- Yang–Mills existence and mass gap.
- Navier–Stokes existence and smoothness.
- Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture.
What is the math website that solves problems?
Photomath reads and solves mathematical problems instantly by using the camera of your mobile device. Check your work for any printed or handwritten problems.
How can I do my math homework fast?
Homework Hacks: 8 Tips to Get It Done Faster
- Plan Your Homework and Make a List.
- Get Out All the Books and Supplies You Need.
- Find a Quiet Place to Work Without Distractions.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Listen to Classical Music While Working.
- Eat Snacks and Drink Water.
- Take Short Breaks in Between Homework Tasks.
- Reward Yourself After You’re Finished.