Is feedback one word or two words?
I would use two words: ‘feed back’ (a compound verb), or I would insert a verb and say ‘provide feedback’ (noun + verb). In fact I would much prefer to avoid this ugly expression altogether and use a term such as ‘report back to’ or ‘report to’.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article”.
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments.
- Make it clear who you’re replying to.
- Use the return key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
How do you praise a piece of writing?
Tell the reader that you enjoyed or appreciated his or her work. State specifically what you liked about the reader’s work. Close by thanking the writer for his or her work.
How do you compliment a write up?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you write remarks for weak students?
Report card comments based on effort ___ always shows commitment to his/her learning, even when he/she finds the subject challenging. When ___ applies consistent effort, he/she produces work he/she can be proud of. I would like to see ___ apply consistent effort to his/her book work.
Can do better remarks for students?
Quality of Work
- ______’s hand work is beautifully done.
- ______ enjoys doing neat, careful work.
- ______’s work is neatly and accurately done.
- ______ does colorful and interesting art work.
- ______ takes pride in work well done.
- ______ makes careless errors.
- ______ is disorganized.
- ______ needs to proofread work.
How can teachers write remarks for students?
________ performs independent work with confidence and focus. ________ works independently and takes pride in work done well. ________ is focused in class and willingly participates in group discussion. ________ is very conscientious and shows excellent effort and care with daily work.
How do I give my students a remark?
5 Strategies for Simplifying Report Cards
- Employ the sandwich feedback technique: Always begin with a positive comment and end with a positive comment.
- Highlight areas of growth. Every student has areas of growth throughout the school year.
- Expand on areas of improvement.
- Be transparent.
How do you praise students?
Fifty Ways to Praise Your Students
- You’ve got it right.
- That’s right.
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
What is another word for praise highly?
1 acclamation, plaudit, applause, approbation, compliment. 2 encomium, eulogy, panegyric. 5 laud, applaud, eulogize. 6 glorify, exalt, honor.
How do you praise a good leader?
51 Compliments for Team Leader
- It’s amazing to see you manage a bazillion things in a short time.
- You are a great inspiration to the team.
- If every company has a team leader like you, there is nothing to stop them from achieving success.
- It is great to see your achievements in a short span of time.
- I am amazed by the work you do.
How do you praise a chairman?
- The conference was a grand success!
- The seminar you organized for our company was superb.
- I was extremely impressed with the conference you chaired last month.
- Thank you for the outstanding work you did on the workshop last week.
- My colleagues and I applaud your work in making the convention a success.
What words describe a great leader?
- Self-motivated: Motivated leaders desire to achieve above and beyond expectations.
- Standards: Leaders hold them selves and the people around them to a higher standard than most, both on a personal and professional level.
- Optimism & Positivity: