Is PNAS good?
PNAS is a respected and high quality journal for any scientist to publish in. These days, the vast, overwhelming majority of papers published in PNAS are standard, peer-reviewed submissions just like at any other journal. Manuscript acceptance is very selective, which is partly why PNAS is well regarded.
How do you politely reject something?
10 Advanced Ways To Refuse An Offer In English
- It’s very kind of you, but… Say this to show you appreciate the offer.
- I appreciate the offer, but … This is a little more formal than the first.
- It’s very tempting, but …
- I really shouldn’t.
- I can’t this time.
- It’s a great offer, but …
- Actually, I think I’m going to pass on it, if you don’t mind.
- Let me sleep on it.
How do you reject someone professionally?
How to turn down a client with grace
- Return the message in the format it was received.
- Give the client an answer as soon as possible.
- Thank the client.
- Give a reason, but don’t go into detail.
- Suggest an alternative.
- Keep your opinions to yourself.
- Reassess how you obtain new leads.
How do you say no professionally?
Here are 10 ways for you to say ‘NO’ in a polite manner:
- I’m honoured but I can’t.
- I wish there were two of me.
- Sorry, I’m booked into something else right now.
- Sadly, I have something else.
- No, thank you but it sounds lovely, so next time.
- I’m not taking anything else right now.
How do you say no discount politely?
As for your discount request, I’m sorry to say that we don’t offer discounts. We believe that our service offers more value for your money and it will be unfair to our other customers if we make an exception. Let me know if I can send you the contract.
How do you say no nicely to a customer?
7 Tips on How to Say No to Customers
- Ask for clarification. When customers are vague about why they’re upset (“Your update looks terrible.
- Explain what’s going to happen next.
- Be honest.
- Reframe the “no” using positive language.
- Make the customer feel heard.
- Offer alternatives.
- Explain the reasoning behind the current design.
How do you indirectly say no?
How to Say No Without Ever Saying No
- Say nothing.
- Ask for more information.
- Say “Maybe.” After they get back to you with that information you were sure they wouldn’t have, say you’ll have to think about it.
- Say “Not right now.” After they don’t forget about it, say that now isn’t a good time.
- Say you’ll get back to them.
- Offer something else instead.
What can I say instead of no?
Other Ways to Say NO in English
- No way.
- Not now.
- Certainly not.
- By no means.
- I shall not.
How do you say yes nicely?
Polite Ways to Say Yes in English
- Yeah, sure. Here you go.
- No problem! I’m always happy to help.
- Yep! I will be right there. (Yep is another informal way to say yes like yeah.)
- Yeah, I’d be happy to!
- Cool. (Yes, cool can really be used to say yes or to show agreement.)
- You got it.
What is a unique way to say yes to a guy?
What to Say Instead of “Yes”
- A thousand times, yes!
- A million times, yes!
- Count me in!
- No problem. I’m always happy to help.
- Aye, sir!
- I think we have a consensus.
- I would like to express my full approval.
- I’d be delighted.
What can I say instead of yes or no?
All of the following words or phrases can be used to say yes: “you got it”, “bet”, “you know it”, “good deal”, and “without a doubt”. “You got it” and “you know it” are basically affirming that the other person has the correct idea.
How do you say yes in 100 different ways?
Different Ways to Say YES
- No problem!
- You bet!
- Of course.
How do you say OK in a cool way?
However, if your friend asks you to pick up some tacos, and you feel inclined to do so, you can respond with these variations:
- Okie dokie.
- Sounds good.
- For sure.
How do you say OK in polite way?
30 Different Ways to Say OK in English
- Green light.
- Agree to.
Is saying Yup rude?
Senior Member. It sounds very colloquial and it can definitely sound rude in some contexts. But it doesn’t have to mean that you have no patience for somebody’s question. You can use “yup” when you’re impatient with something, but “yup” by itself doesn’t necessarily imply impatience.
What does Yup mean from a girl?
12. Yup is defined as slang for yes.
What does Yep mean from a girl?
YEP means “Yes”.
Is Yup a proper word?
Yes is not a formal word; you can use it in both formal and informal contexts. Looking at the definitions given for yeah, yeh, yep, or yup, all those words are defined as exclamation & noun nonstandard spelling of yes, representing informal pronunciation.
Why do British say yeah?
Originally Answered: Why do the British say “yeah”? They (we) say it to express agreement, affirmation and approval, but that’s probably not what you mean. Yes, we say “yeah”. We also say “aye”, and “ar”, and “yep”, and “yer”, and “mm” (which I’m told is a word meaning “yes” in Bengali).
What does yep yep mean?
Is yeah a slang word?
It’s slang. It means “yes” or “whatever.” Sometimes we even use it with “so” to make it even more casual (or obnoxious), “Yeah, so, I was bored.” Big freakin’ deal.