Is there more caffeine in Diet Coke than regular Coke?
Coke contains 32 mg of caffeine per 12-ounce (335-ml) serving. Diet Coke is higher in caffeine, with about 42 mg per 12 ounces (335 ml).
Why does Diet Coke have more caffeine than regular?
Asked if health-conscious consumers didn’t prefer less rather than more caffeine, a Coca-Cola spokesperson sent us the following statement. “Caffeine is used to enhance the flavor of certain carbonated drinks, including Coca-Cola, and adds a slightly bitter taste which helps create a pleasant overal flavor in drinks.
Which soda has most caffeine?
How can I get caffeine without coffee?
Try one or more of these coffee alternatives if you want a less intense, less bitter-tasting way to pick yourself up in the morning:
- Healthy breakfasts.
- Smoothies (with healthy fats).
What is the cheapest form of caffeine?
How Much Caffeine Costs
- No Doz ($0.0008 per mg)
- Tetley’s Black Tea ($0.0011 per mg)
- Excedrin Extra Strength ($0.0015 per mg)
- Starbucks Grande Coffee ($0.0056 per mg)
- Starbucks Grande Iced Coffee (w/o Ice) ($0.0059 per mg)
- Mountain Dew ($0.0090 cents per mg)
- Starbucks Grande Iced Coffee (w/ Ice) ($0.0097 per mg)
What can I replace morning coffee with?
Here are 9 delicious alternatives to coffee you can try.
- Chicory Coffee. Like coffee beans, chicory root can be roasted, ground and brewed into a delicious hot beverage.
- Matcha Tea.
- Golden Milk.
- Lemon Water.
- Yerba Mate.
- Chai Tea.
- Rooibos Tea.
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
What is the best thing to drink in the morning?
1. Make over your morning glass of water
- The benefits of drinking water (at least 2 cups) first thing in the morning are plenty.
- Bonus: Lemon water also provides a dose of immune-boosting vitamin C — just 1 ounce of lemon juice contains nearly a fourth of your recommended daily vitamin C intake.
What not to eat in the morning?
The 10 Worst Foods to Eat in the Morning
- Breakfast Cereals. Many people think breakfast cereals are a nutritious choice for children and adults.
- Pancakes and Waffles.
- Toast With Margarine.
- Fruit Juice.
- Toaster Pastries.
- Scones With Jam and Cream.
- Sweetened Non-Fat Yogurt.