What are resources on a website?
A web resource, or simply resource, is any identifiable thing, whether digital, physical, or abstract. Resources are identified using Uniform Resource Identifiers. In the Semantic Web, web resources and their semantic properties are described using the Resource Description Framework.
What are different types of web applications?
- Static Web Applications.
- Dynamic Web Application.
- Single Page Apps (SPA)
- Multi-Page Apps (MPA)
- Portal Web App.
- Animated Web Applications.
- Web Applications with a Content Management System.
- Rich Internet Apps (RIA)
What are some of the online resources?
Here are a few that you may find useful for research:
- Current information such as stock quotes, sports scores, weather, and news.
- Information on colleges, museums, government agencies or non-profit organizations.
- Online job postings, shopping, auctions, or travel services.
- Library databases, scholarly journals, and eBooks.
What is Web resources in CRM?
Web Resources in CRM are the virtual web files that are stored in CRM database and used to implement web page functionalities in CRM. These files can be of HTML, JScript, Silverlight, or any other supported types.
What are Web resources Dynamics 365?
What are the different types of views we have in CRM?
There are two types of views in Dynamics 365 Sales Professional: System views and personal views. System views are views that are included with the app or that are created by customizers and made available to some or all users. As a system administrator or system customizer, you can edit system views.
How do I create a view in Dynamics CRM?
How to create a Personal View in Dynamics 365:
- Click on “More Commands,” which appears as an ellipsis button.
- Make sure “new” is selected for “Use Saved View.” From this page, you can select the characteristics of your new View.
- Enter in the name of the View and any descriptive information that you would like.
How do I create a view in Dynamics 365?
Create a new system view
- Click on the setting gear on the right side of your navigation bar, then choose Advanced Settings from the dropdown menu to open the legacy web interface in a new browser window:
- From the legacy navigation bar, go to Settings > Customizations:
How do I open an app designer in Dynamics 365?
From Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (on-premises) go to Settings > My Apps, select on the app you want, and then select Open in App Designer.
How do I share a personal view in Dynamics 365?
How to Share a Personal View in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
- The saved views will display all the views you have saved for the given entity you have selected.
- Now that you have your view(s) to share go ahead and click on the Share Button and you will notice another popup appears (or Assign Saved Views if you want to make another user the new owner of this view).
What is associated view Dynamics 365?
In CRM, associated views are used to display lists of records when viewing related items within a record. An entity can have more than one associated view.
How do I change the view in Dynamics 365?
Edit a view
- Open solution explorer.
- Under Components, expand Entities, and then expand the entity you want.
- Select Views.
- Double-click the view you want to edit.
- To change the Name or the Description for the view, select View Properties.
- Do the following:
- When you are finished, select Save and Close.
How do I use advanced find?
Creating an Advanced Find Search
- Go to Advanced Find. In the Look for list, select the record type to search for.
- Click Select to define search criteria. Fill in criteria.
- To specify the columns to include in the search results, click on Edit Column and then Add Column.
Where is the Advanced Find dialog box in Word?
Click the Home tab. In the Editing group, choose Find→Advanced Find. The Find and Replace dialog box appears, with the Find tab forward. You may see only the top part of the dialog box.
Where is advanced find in Dynamics 365?
You can find this by navigating your way to the accounts area from the homepage of your CRM. Step 1: Choose the ‘Advanced Find’ option from your main Command Bar (the funnel object). Step 2: Select ‘Saved Views’. Step 3: Pick the view that you want to share with your colleagues.
Where is advanced search in Outlook?
Open the Search Tools menu On the Search tab at the top of the screen, click Search Tools > Advanced Find. This will bring up the Advanced Find window.
What is use wildcards in Word?
Wildcards are used to represent the characters or sequences of characters in that string. Because different combinations of characters can be represented by a variety of wildcard combinations, there is often more than one way of identifying a particular string of text within a document.
What is the largest paper size in Word?
22 inches by 22 inches
Why is my page so small in Word?
Hover your mouse over the body of the document and then hold one of the Ctrl keys down while rotating the mouse wheel. This will adjust the zoom factor. A zoom slider should also be available in the lower right of the Word 2010 Starter application window.
How do you minimize a page in Word?
On the long list of commands on the left, scroll down and select the “Shrink One Page” command. Click the “Add” button to add it to the list of commands shown on the Quick Access Toolbar. Click “OK” when you’re done. You’ll now find the “Shrink One Page” button on your Word ribbon.