What are some significant experiences?
A significant experience could be:
- A school project that introduced you to an exciting new interest, whether or not you got an A+
- A time when you helped a neighbour, friend or classmate, even though your actions didn’t make the 6 o’clock news.
What is an example of an experience?
Experience is defined as something that happens to someone. An example of experience is the first day of high school. The effect on a person of anything or everything that has happened to that person; individual reaction to events, feelings, etc.
How was my school life?
My school life prepares me to develop good habits as well as right and rational thinking. It makes me duty-bound and obedient. Respect for teachers and elders is my abiding faith. I obey all my school teachers and parents and this is also one of the good habits that I have developed during my school life.
What can you achieve in school?
Successful High School Students Do These 10 Things
- Set Short-Term and Long-Term Goals. Goal setting is a skill that develops over time.
- Master Time Management.
- Select a Balanced Course Load.
- Be Active Outside the Classroom.
- Participate in Class.
- Take Good Care of Yourself.
- Find Your Passions.
- Learn to Say No.
Why is school bad for students?
NYU found that 49% of high school students deal with stress on a daily basis. This level of stress can make it difficult for your child to concentrate and focus in class, during tests, and working on homework. Stress can also lead to physical disorders like obesity.
What are the advantages of creative thinking?
6 Benefits of Creativity in the Workplace
- Creativity supports innovation andimproves productivity. Industry and Businesses recognise the value of innovation, which is facilitated by enabling people to play and to improvise.
- Creativity encourages problem solving.
- Better team work and bonding.
- Increased staff morale.
- Creativity helps to find the success in failure.