What are some things you would like to see changes in the world?
If you need some inspiration or a motivational kick in the butt, here are 20 things worth changing:
- Limited access to electricity.
- Poor treatment of animals.
- Underfunded green technologies.
- The shortage of jobs.
- Public education.
- Time and gravity.
- The traditional career mentality.
What can you change in the world?
10 ways you can change the world today
- Spend your consumer dollar wisely.
- Know who’s looking after your money (and what they’re doing with it)
- Give a percentage of your income to charity every year.
- Give blood (and your organs, when you’re done with them)
- Avoid that #NewLandfillFeeling.
- Use the interwebz for good.
What change would you bring to society?
You may set up a donation box in your society to bring a small change in the world around you. Education is all about empowerment. It is one of the most important factors for retarding and preventing global poverty. You may contribute to increase the nation’s literacy rate by educating more and more people.
What are things that need to change?
16 Things That Need To Change In 2016
- Physical health.
- Drunk driving.
- Mass shootings. In 2015, there were more mass shootings than days in the year.
- Expensive prescription medication. The United States has some of the most expensive prescription drug prices.
- Mental health.
- Climate change.
How do you want to contribute to the world?
- Give Neighbourly. Life is best from the grass roots up. From community and the place we live.
- Give Time. The gift of time is a huge one.
- Give a Hand. Go for it.
- Give of Yourself. Everyone has something to offer.
- Give Freely. True contribution does not seek reward as it is reward itself.
Is being too kind a weakness?
Often times, being kind is viewed as a weakness. Whether it is being kind to ourselves, or being kind to those around us. There is a misconception that we have push ourselves harder so that we can get more out of life.
How do you break up with someone who is too nice?
How To Break it Off With a Nice Guy
- Think it through first. Make sure you really do want to let him go.
- Be sensitive.
- Do it privately and always in person.
- Make sure you give a concrete reason.
- Understand that things can get uncomfortable between you both.
- Don’t promise a future friendship/relationship.