What are the example of continental dishes?
- Yorkshire Lamb Patties. Lamb patties which melt in your mouth, and are quick and easy to make.
- Chicken And Cheese Salad.
- Baked Potato And Aubergines.
- Peppered Pasta Salad.
- Roesti And Salad.
- Apple Sausage Plait.
- Paneer Steak.
- Batter Fried Fish With Cheese Sauce.
What are the continental dishes in Nigeria?
- Scrambled Eggs. This recipe is a great breakfast idea best enjoyed alongside French toast, fried yam or boiled potatoes.
- Peri Peri Prawns. Peri Peri could hardly taste better for lunch or dinner.
- Roast Thyme and garlic chicken.
- BBQ Chicken pieces.
- Sticky Chicken Wings.
- Jerk Chicken.
What are the 5 great cuisines?
Top 5 cuisines with greatest influence on world palate
Which food cuisine is the best?
It’s time to find out once and for all, which cuisine is king as you dream about where you’ll travel next:
- Italy. Nothing beats traditional Neapolitan pizza.
- China. Peking duck — just one of many Chinese culinary delights.
- France. Freshly baked French baguettes — mouthwatering.
What are the 8 food groups?
What are the basic food groups?
- breads, cereals, rice, pasta, noodles and other grains.
- vegetables and legumes.
- milk, yoghurt, cheese and/or alternatives.
- lean meat, fish, poultry, eggs, nuts and legumes.
What are the 3 basic food groups?
The three basic food groups are Go,Glow and Grow. GO FOOD GROUP gives our body heat and energy.
What are the six main classes of food?
The six essential nutrients are vitamins, minerals, protein, fats, water, and carbohydrates.
What are the six 6 Caribbean food groups?
Food guide It is divided into the six Caribbean food groups: staples, vegetables, fruits, legumes, foods from animals and fats and oils; and surrounded by images of people doing physical activity.