What are the four aspects of self perception?
The components of self-concept are identity, body image, self-esteem, and role performance. Personal identity is the sense of what sets a person apart from others.
How is self influenced by culture?
A family’s cultural values shape the development of its child’s self-concept: Culture shapes how we each see ourselves and others. For example, some cultures prefer children to be quiet and respectful when around adults. Each family influences a child’s self-concept within their cultural context.
How does identity affect your life?
Identity is a core and unavoidable part of all our lives. Our actions shape our identity, and in turn, our identity shapes our actions. Trying to pretend that identity doesn’t matter may make you feel better about yourself, but it won’t affect how others see you, and how their perceptions shape their actions.
How does bad decision affect one life?
Bad decision affects one’s life badly. Actually our success depends on the decision which we take at present. If our decision is wrong, we have to repent for it because it ruins the countless happy moments of life. Our failure creates disappointment and we forget the essence of life.
How do you demonstrate effective decision making?
The Decision-Making Process
- Define the problem, challenge, or opportunity.
- Generate an array of possible solutions or responses.
- Evaluate the costs and benefits, or pros and cons, associated with each option.
- Select a solution or response.
- Implement the option chosen.
How will you show responsibility in making decisions?
- Stay calm, observe, and identify the problem.
- Stop, think, and analyze the situation.
- Capture your thoughts as you consider the choices and their consequences.
- Make a choice to solve the problem.
- Evaluate and reflect on the outcome.