What are the inventions of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Directed the project to develop India’s first Satellite Launch Vehicle (SLV)
- Directed projects for the development of ballistic missiles.
- Headed multiple nuclear tests at Pokhran.
- He worked in making healthcare accessible to all.
- Developed the rugged ‘Kalam-Raju tablet’
What is considered Doctor Kalam greatest achievement?
Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam: Here’s a look at his five ground-breaking scientific achievements
- 1/6. 89th Birth Anniversary.
- 2/6. India’s first Satellite Launch Vehicle (SLV)
- 3/6. Ballistic missiles project.
- 4/6. Nuclear tests at Pokhran.
- 5/6. Universal healthcare plan.
- 6/6. ‘Kalam-Raju tablet’
What is the date of birth of Abdul Kalam?
Who is the inspiration of Abdul Kalam?
Kalam had a dream which needs to come true by our efforts. “Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam inspired me in a lot of ways but one thing which inspired me most was his reaction and adaptation to Failure. He never stopped working and dreaming just because of failure instead he worked harder.
Who is your role model Abdul Kalam?
The missile man of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is my role model. He is my role model not because he has achieved great things in life and become the president of India. He is my role model because he dedicated his entire life to the country and its people especially school children.
Why do we love APJ Abdul Kalam?
Abdul Kalam is known as missile man of India for the work he did on the development of ballistic missile. Indeed his love for science and technology aspires people to work on their passion. So whenever one sees the currency note, they must be reminded of the work he did to our nation.
Why do you admire Abdul Kalam?
The person I truly admire is Dr. Kalams patriotism and his interests in the development of our country is very inspiring. His ambition to make india a superpower and to raise our country to the levels of the develped nations, is to be emulated.