What are the two types of image that can be inserted in the document?
The image file must be saved in the correct image type: bmp, jpg, jpeg, or gif. The image file must be stored so that it is available to both the Intelligence Server and to the designers of the document. For dynamic images, you must have created the image files with the appropriate names.
Which of the objects can be inserted in your document?
The Insert tab contains various items that you may want to insert into a document. These items include such things as tables, word art, hyperlinks, symbols, charts, signature line, date & time, shapes, header, footer, text boxes, links, boxes, equations and so on.
What is used to insert graphic on your report?
Once you’ve downloaded your photo, adding it your report in Microsoft Word is easy. Place your cursor where you want to insert the picture in your document. Go to Insert, and click on Picture. To wrap the text, right click on the photo and select Wrap Text.
Can you insert a sketch in Word?
Click in your document where you want to create the drawing. On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes. When you find the shape you want to insert, double-click to insert it automatically, or click and drag to draw it in your document.
Why is there no draw tab in Word?
In Word, you must be in Print layout to draw with ink. If the Draw tab is grayed out so that you can’t select a pen, go the View tab and select Print Layout. Tap again to open the menu of Thickness and Color options for the pen.
How do I create a signature in Word 2010?
Insert a signature line
- Click where you want the line.
- Click Insert > Signature Line.
- Click Microsoft Office Signature Line.
- In the Signature Setup box, you can type a name in the Suggested signerbox. You can also add a title in the Suggested signer’s title box.
- Click OK. The signature line appears in your document.
How do you turn on draw in Word?
Adding the Draw tab to the Ribbon
- Right-click the Ribbon and select Customize the Ribbon.
- Check the box next to Draw, then click OK.
- The Draw tab will now be available in the Ribbon.
How do you create a layout in Word?
Insert a CAD floor plan
- Click the File tab.
- Click New, click Maps and Floor Plans, and then under Available Templates, click the template that you want to use.
- Click Create.
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click CAD Drawing.
How do I make a block diagram in Word?
Create a block diagram
- Click the File tab.
- Click New, under templates, or categories, click General, and then double-click Block Diagram.
- From the Blocks and Blocks Raised stencils, drag shapes onto the drawing page.
- To add text to a shape, select the shape and then type.