What bottom feeders can live with guppies?
Most tetras like the cardinal or neon tetra as well as some bottom feeders like shrimp and corydoras catfish would work well. Rasboras and other livebearers can also be compatible with your Guppies.
How many fancy guppies should be kept together?
Guppy Tank Mates You can keep one Guppy per 2 gallons of water; for example, you can keep 5 in a 10-gallon tank and 10 in a 20-gallon tank. If you choose to keep both males and females, keep them at a ratio of 2:1.
What fish work well together?
Fish That Live Well Together
Which pet fish are best for beginners?
10 Best Aquarium Fish for Beginners
- Rasboras. There are many types of rasboras, but our favorite ones are the harlequin rasbora (Trigonostigma heteromorpha) and lambchop rasbora (Trigonostigma espei).
- Common Goldfish.
- Betta Fish.
- Bolivian Cichlids.
What do I need to know before buying a fish?
Before You Buy Your Fish
- Find a reputable store. This is the first and most important step to having healthy fish.
- Watch out for “starter kits” sold at pet stores. They often include components that are low-quality or that you don’t need.
- Buy water-testing kits.
- What fish should you buy?
- Know your tank size.
What is the easiest fish?
Generally speaking, all these species are good-natured, striking, and very easy to care for. Good luck with finding your new pet fish!
- GOLDFISH. Yes, the goldfish is top on the list.
- GUPPIES. Small and brightly colored, guppies are another favorite for beginner aquariums.
- ZEBRA DANIOS.
- BUSHYNOSE PLECOS.
- NEON TETRAS.
Which fish does not die easily?
the common goldfish. the Betta (Siamese Fighting Fish) the Plecostomus.
What are the prettiest fish to keep in a freshwater aquarium?
Let’s take a look at the top 10 best freshwater fish for your aquarium.
- Neon Tetra. Probably one of the most well-known freshwater species on this list, the Neon Tetra is a small, thin, and easy-to-care fish that’s ideal for new owners.
- Betta Fish.
- Golden Dwarf Barbs.