What changes would you make to your school?
10 Major Changes Our Schools Should Make
- Healthier Environment. With obesity rates rising, we’ve all heard calls to make the school environment healthier.
- More Life Skills Classes.
- Tenure Reform.
- No Homework Over the Weekend or Holidays.
- Mandatory Study Hall.
- Stop Standardized Testing.
- Merit Pay for Teachers.
- Pay Students.
How can I make school fun for kids?
10 ways to get kids to love school
- Be a role model.
- Maintain respect.
- Get them involved.
- Resist overscheduling.
- Set up a homework routine.
- Encourage meaningful relationships.
- Show an interest.
- Keep the communication going.
How do you make lessons fun and engaging?
10 Ways to Keep Your Class Interesting
- Incorporate Mystery Into Your Lessons.
- Don’t Repeat Classroom Material.
- Create Classroom Games.
- Give Your Students Choices.
- Use Technology.
- Don’t Take Teaching so Seriously.
- Make Your Lessons Interactive.
- Relate Material to Your Students’ Lives.
What should my fun fact be?
Here are 25 ideas and prompts you can keep in your back pocket for the next time you’re asked.
- Your proudest atypical accomplishment.
- Your most prized collection.
- Your biggest (non-serious fear).
- The first job you wanted when you were a little kid.
- Your high-school superlative.
- Your go-to comfort-binge TV show.
How rare is the king cheetah?
King cheetahs are incredibly rare. It’s estimated that there could be as few as 10 left in the wild.
What is the slowest moving animal?
Are Tigers faster than lions?
The lion (Panthera leo) is one of the four big cats in the genus Panthera and a member of the family Felidae. With some males exceeding 250 kg (550 lb) in weight, it is the largest cat species apart from the tiger. Adult tigers can run as fast as 30-40 miles per hour in short bursts.