What did you enjoy doing the most answer?
What do I typically enjoy doing?
- Spending time with family and friends. It is always nice having a good laugh and having someone to talk to you about good times and tough times.
- Making people smile.
- Meeting new people.
- Writing my thoughts/journaling.
- Doing breathing exercises and yoga.
- Eating healthy.
What makes a job fun?
You should be able to walk through a workplace and sense teamwork, good communication and personality. It’s a vibe. A fun workplace is typically a relaxed workplace, where people can focus on achieving great things and also enjoy doing it. The workplaces that do it right attract and retain top talent.
What makes a perfect job?
Work you’re good at, Work that helps others, Supportive conditions: engaging work that lets you enter a state of flow; supportive colleagues; lack of major negatives like unfair pay; and work that fits your personal life.
How can I be more fun at work?
11 Ways to Make Work More Fun (But Still Get the Job Done)
- Play music. Pop your earphones in and listen to your favourite tracks (if you’re allowed).
- Make your work a competition.
- Just dive in.
- Make friends.
- Take breaks.
- Break the job down into more manageable tasks.
- Do quality work.
- Change your environment.
What does my ideal job look like?
“I would describe the ideal job as a job that makes the most of my qualifications and abilities, and gives me a chance to constantly challenge myself. I look for a stable job with quality supervision, a positive work culture at a successful company that will encourage me to work at my best.”
How soon can you join answer?
The most common time frame for starting a new position is two weeks after you have accepted the job offer. That’s because companies assume you will offer two weeks’ notice to your current employer. Depending on the employer, you may have some flexibility.
What to put for date you can start?
What do you put for date available on a job application? That means the date when you’re ready to start work, if hired. If you’re available now you can write “immediately.” If you’re currently employed and you would want to give 2 weeks notice to your current employer, you can write that.
How long is your notice period answer?
A notice period is the length of time you will continue working between delivering your resignation letter until your final day of work. Notice periods are typically two weeks or longer.
Can I refuse to work my notice period?
As an employee you can try to agree a shorter notice period with the employer. If no agreement is reached, and you refuse to work the notice period required by your employment contract, you’ll be in breach of contract and your employer will not be required to pay your notice.
What happens if I don’t work my notice period?
If your employer tells you not to work in your notice period Your employer should pay you as usual until the end of your notice period when your contract ends. This is sometimes called garden leave. On garden leave you’ll be paid at your usual times in your usual way – you’ll also pay your usual tax.
How can I reduce my notice period?
Below are the few ways or options to get reduction in notice period.
- Conveyance your manager or boss for this.
- Have multiple discussions with HR.
- Try to buy out notice period.
- Try to adjust you leave balance against notice period.
- Show emergency i.e. medical, health issue or educational.
What type of work environment do you prefer interview question?
Example Answer I enjoy working in an environment where the members of the team have a strong sense of camaraderie and a good work ethic. I like working with competent, kind, funny people who like to get things done. It’s important to me to feel that I can trust my team members to always do their best because I do.
What do you need to feel comfortable at work?
5 things you need to be happy at work
- Finding #1: You need to feel accomplished.
- Finding #2: You need positive reinforcement.
- Finding #3: You need to like your co-workers.
- Finding #4: You need some level of autonomy.
- Finding #5: You need to be part of something that makes you proud.
- Find your happy place.
What is your ideal company or workplace?
Some of the balanced answers could be: -An ideal company for me would provide maximum opportunities for growth to employees. -They provide comfortable and flexible work environment, so that employees can perform at their best and work towards company’s benefit. -A company that encourages learning and open culture.
How your boss would describe you?
2. I think my boss would talk about my three most positive traits: hard-working- knowledgeable and up for a challenge. I have always been one to take pride in my job- so I am willing to put in long hours to ensure the projects get done in a timely manner. My boss always praised that about me.