What do you write inside a cootie catcher?
Cootie Catcher (Fortune Teller)
- Fold two corners together and crease firmly.
- Fold each corner point into the center.
- flip it over and fold all four of these corners into the center.
- Under the inside flaps, you have to write a fortune or prediction.
- On top of those flaps, you need to write a number.
How do you make fortunes?
WHAT YOU’LL DO TO MAKE A PAPER FORTUNE TELLER
- STEP 1: Crease a square piece of paper diagonally from each corner.
- STEP 2: Fold the paper in half from each side.
- STEP 3: Bring the corners to the center of the paper.
- STEP 4: Put numbers in ascending order on the triangles.
- STEP 5: Write the fortunes underneath the flaps.
How do you use a fortune teller?
To use the fortune teller, the player telling the fortunes holds the four corners of the paper with index fingers and thumbs on both hands, keeping two pairs of corners together and the other two pairs separated so that only half of the internal sides of the corners are visible.
How do you play the Fortune game?
- Begin at night.
- Go to your crossroads. Bring your comb and your face covering with you.
- Make the comb speak: Strum its teeth with your fingers three times.
- Repeat the following words three times: “Tsuji-ura, tsuji-ura, grant me a true response.”
- Be patient.
What happens if you win the midnight game?
If you are unsuccessful in both of your actions, the Midnight Man will create a hallucination of your greatest fear, and rip out your organs one by one. You will feel it, but you will be unable to react. If you are successful in creating the circle of salt, you must remain in there until 3:33 AM.
What is in the bathtub game?
Step 1: Before you go to bed at night, take off your clothes and go into the bathroom. Step 2: Fill the bathtub with water and turn off the lights. Step 3: Sit in the middle of the bathtub, facing the faucets or taps. Step 4: Wash your hair, while repeating over and over the words “Daruma-san fell down.
How do you play the triple mirror game?
Arrange the mirrors in front of the door such that the image of the door reflects from the first mirror into the second one, and from the second mirror into the third one. (See: Concerning Mirror Placement.) Place the candle in front of the door, between all three mirrors. Turn out the lights in your prepared room.
What is the submarine game in the bath?
Daruma-san, also known as The Bath Game, is probably best described as a deadly version of Red Light, Green Light. …
What does the submarine game mean?
The Submarine Game (潜水艦ゲーム, Sensuikan Gēmu?) (“Torpedo Attack” on the machine) is a replay of the battle for the Huge Materia near the Junon Underwater Reactor in Final Fantasy VII. …
How do you run a submarine in a hot tub?
SUBMARINE Take a cup and set it in the middle of the tub so that it floats and bobs around (you may have to put a little water in the cup to stabilize it). Take a second cup and fill it with water. Using only one hand, each person now takes a turn pouring water into the floating cup for two seconds.
What happened Daruma san?
STORY: Daruma was a young Japanese woman who died in the bathroom, which upon entering to take a shower, it stumbled and her forehead ended up against the edge of the tube, destroying it the brain, at the same time that her eye embedded in the tube , leaving it in consequence, one-eyed key and later , dead by bleed out …
How do you make Daruma san?
The person who is “it” faces away from the other players with his eyes shut. “It” says “Daruma-san ga koronda” quickly, and then turns around as quickly as possible, opening his eyes. While “it” is saying the phrase, the other players move closer to him. Just before “it” turns around, the players must freeze.
How do you play Daruma Otoshi?
“Daruma Otoshi” is a traditional Japanese game. To win the game, you must get the “Daruma” from the top to the bottom of the stack without knocking him off by hitting out the lower pieces one by one with the hammer….
- Go to your orders and start the return.
- Select the return method.
- Ship it!
What is a kendama toy?
Kendama is a Japanese wooden toy used since the 1700’s for increasing Hand/Eye Coordination, as well as Reflex and Balance. *Kendama is a traditional Japanese toy consisting of a ken (sword) and tama (ball) connected by a string. The ken has three cups and a spike which fits into the hole in the ball.
What can u do in a hot tub?
We’ve put together this list of top 10 hot tub fun ideas so you’ll always have something entertaining planned.
- Read a Good Book. Why sit on the couch and read when you can be in the hot tub?
- Relax with Music and Aromatherapy.
- Watch a Movie.
- Water Dance and Exercise.
- Host a Hot Tub Party.
- Play Games.
- Take a Phone Call.