What does no submission mean in canvas?
No Submission is when you do not want students to submit an assignment in Canvas. This assignment type can be used to create extra columns in the Gradebook, or when you want to create an assignment that involves multiple scores.
How do I restart an Edpuzzle student?
How do I reset an assignment for a student?
- Click on the “My Classes” tab.
- Select the class where the assignment is located.
- Click on the assignment.
- Reset the assignment for an individual student by clicking the “…” next to their name.
- Then click “Reset progress.”
Why is Edpuzzle not working?
I can’t log in / sign up. To log in to Edpuzzle, you need to make sure that your browser allows cookies and pop-ups. Cookies are enabled by default for most browsers, but you’ll need to check to make sure. To make sure cookies are enabled, you need to check your browser’s security settings.
Why can’t my students access Edpuzzle?
1. You’re not logged into Edpuzzle with the same email registered to your Google Classroom. If you’re logged into the wrong account, log out and log back in with the correct email associated with your Google Classroom. If you don’t know which email this is, ask your teacher what email they have on their end.
Can a student retake an Edpuzzle?
At the moment, you can only have one attempt at the questions during a video lesson. If you’d like to redo the questions in the video lesson, you can ask your teacher to reset your progress. Share our article with your teacher on how they can reset your progress.
What is the maximum time limit which can be set for students response video?
The default recording time will always be 1 minute 30 seconds, but educators can adjust this from 15 seconds up to 10 minutes.
Do students have to have an Edpuzzle account?
With open classes, your students aren’t required to have an Edpuzzle account, which means they won’t need to create a username or password. For more information, check out our article on how open classes work.
How do students use Edpuzzle?
Click the blue “Sign up” button at the top right of the homepage and select the “I’m a student” option. Select “Sign up with Edpuzzle”. Enter the class code provided by your teacher. Fill in your name, username and password, then click “Join class” and you’re all set!
How do I turn in assignments on Edpuzzle?
- Go to your Google Classroom connected class in Edpuzzle.
- Click the assignment you wish to post to Google Classroom.
- Go to the right-hand side of the assignment’s page and click the “Post on Google Classroom” button. Now your assignment will be available directly on Google Classroom!
What is Edpuzzle for students?
EdPuzzle is a free assessment-centered tool that allows teachers and students to create interactive online videos by embedding either open-ended or multiple-choice questions, audio notes, audio tracks, or comments on a video.
How do I add a student to Edpuzzle?
Here’s how to invite your students: Click the “My Classes” tab in the top right corner. Select the class you’d like to invite your students to. Click on the “Students” tab and then the blue “Invite students” button.
Is there a way to speed up Edpuzzle?
Edpuzzle aggressively reverts the playbackRate of a element, so you can’t simply change it to increase the speed. Thus, a more aggressive response is necessary to combat it.
What happened Edpuzzle+?
Edpuzzle changed the API that Edpuzzle+ uses to fetch answers. After they updated it, it broke the extension. Edpuzzle+ does NOT work anymore. A Edpuzzle extension that reveals the answer to every multiple choice question on any assignment.
Why is my Edpuzzle locked?
(Playback ID:xxxxxxx)”, this issue is almost always caused by ad blocker browser extensions like AdBlock, PoperBlocker, uBlock, etc. Either pause or disable it (go to your browser settings and then to extensions) while you’re using Edpuzzle to see if that fixes the issue.