What inspired APJ Abdul Kalam?
Kalam had a dream which needs to come true by our efforts. “Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam inspired me in a lot of ways but one thing which inspired me most was his reaction and adaptation to Failure. He never stopped working and dreaming just because of failure instead he worked harder.
What can we learn from Kalam?
“My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed” he emphasized.
What inspiration do you gain after reading about Dr Kalam’s experiences as a student?
It was his utmost dedication to his studies; in spite the different oddities in his surroundings that earned him the scholarship to study his desired aerospace engineering from Madras Institute of TechnologyThe poor boat-owner’s son, who used to sell newspapers to help out his dad as a lad, went on to become a …
What are the 10 rules of success?
10 Rules for Success
- Rule #1: Show Up. Show up and be seen!
- Rule #2: Cultivate Authenticity.
- Rule #3: Set Boundaries.
- Rule #4: Actively Practice Gratitude.
- Rule #5: Embrace Vulnerability.
- Rule #6: Let go of Perfectionism.
- Rule #7: Explore Your Emotions.
- Rule #8: Build Shame Resilience.
What are the 5 rules of success?
5 Rules of Success
- Find your vision, and follow it.
- Never ever think small. Think Big.
- Ignore the naysayers.
- Work your ass off.
- Don’t just take. Give back.
What are the seven rules of life?
Here are the seven cardinal rules that can lead you to a happier life all day, everyday.
- Make peace with your past.
- Remember what others think of you is none of your business.
- Don’t compare yourself to others and judge them.
- Stop thinking too much.
- No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
What is the golden rule of love?
Our golden rule for couples is: “Do unto others as they would have you do unto them.” Instead of treating our partner as we would like to be treated, we need to treat them as they want to be treated. Our partner’s preferences are usually very different from our own, no matter how much we might have in common.
What are the 3 types of love?
3 Types of Love: Eros, Agape, and Philos.