What is an iMac G4 worth?
A G4 Cube or PowerMac G5 can go for $250. If you have an working Mac 128k you can probably get $1000 on eBay. For a Mac Plus in a carry bag, don’t expect more than $100. If you have the original packaging that can increase the value.
Can I use my iMac G4 as a monitor?
Is it possible to use the iMac G4 as a monitor? No, not without modding. The iMac G4 has no display input. Just take the panel and driver board out of a standard monitor, the mounting should be similar.
Does iMac G4 have WIFI?
The original and “Spring 2003” iMac G4 models — those with 700 MHz and 800 MHz processors — support AirPort (802.11b) — and all subsequent models — those with 1.0 GHz and 1.25 GHz processors — support AirPort Extreme (802.11g), but none had either wireless standard installed by default.
How do I connect my G4 to the Internet?
Set up Internet – LG G4
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Select Networks and More.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Access point names.
- Select the Menu button.
- Select Reset to default.
- Your phone will reset to default Internet and MMS settings. Network problems should be solved at this point.
Can a PowerBook G4 be upgraded?
The processor in all PowerBook G4 models is soldered to the motherboard. Consequently, it is not feasible to upgrade the processor.
How do I turn on wifi on my Motorola?
DROID TURBO by Motorola – Turn Wi-Fi On / Off
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings .
- From the Wireless & Networks section, tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi switch (located in the upper-right) to turn on or off .
What network does Motorola use?
Unlocked phones are associated with GSM networks like AT and T-Mobile in the US and most networks around the world. An unlocked phone can recognize a SIM card from any GSM network and use that network to make calls, send messages and use other services. Click here for a list of unlocked Motorola phones.
Why is my internet not working on my Motorola phone?
The first step you want to do is go to Settings > WiFi. Select your WiFi network and then tap Forget. Turn OFF your WiFi. If your Moto G is up-to-date and is the only device unable to connect to WiFi, unplug your WiFi router, wait 10 seconds, plug it back and try to reconnect once again with your Moto G.
Why is my Motorola router not working?
If you are having troubles connecting to the internet, first try to reset the modem by unplugging the power cord from the modem and wait 1 to 2 minutes. When the modem lights come back on restart your computer or if your modem is connected to a router unplug your router for 30 seconds and plug it back in again.
How can I tell if my router is bad?
- Sudden Stoppage. One sure sign there is a problem with your router, or even that it is breaking, is a sudden stoppage of functionality.
- Slow Down. Another sign that your router has problems or is on its way to breaking is a sudden slow down in data transfer speeds.
- Indicator Lights.
How do I know if my Motorola modem is bad?
Check the Signal Lights
- If the power light is off or blinking, there’s a problem with the modem’s power supply.
- If the receiving light is off or blinking, your modem isn’t receiving data properly.
- If the sending light is off or blinking, your modem isn’t sending data properly.
What to do when router is not working?
Troubleshooting routers and modems
- Test your Wi-Fi on different devices.
- Restart your modem and router.
- Try a different Ethernet cable.
- See who’s using your Wi-Fi.
- Upgrade your equipment.
- Call your internet service provider.
- Reset your router to default settings.
Why did my router suddenly stop working?
If your wireless connection suddenly stops working, before trying anything else, restart your router. Here’s the process: Unplug or power off your router. Wait 2-5 minutes before plugging it back in.
Why does a router stop working?
Oftentimes, your router can just get bogged down by too much traffic coming through. This is especially common with things like BitTorrent and Usenet, which achieve high download speeds by making multiple connections at one time. If you make too many, your router will stop working and need a reboot.
Why does my computer say connected but no Internet?
If your computer is the only device that says it has a connection but no actual internet, it is likely that you have a misconfigured setting, faulty drivers or WiFi adapter, DNS issues, or a problem with your IP address. All devices have a WiFi connection but no internet.
What does connected but no Internet mean?
If you are connected, but don’t have inrternet access it usually means either you didn’t get an IP address from the wifi access point or router etc. It means that either they don’t want you accessing the internet or your machine is not configured correctly.