What is the best way to submit figures to a journal?
All figures in a single PDF, Word document, or as a part of a LaTeX submission. Figure legends or captions should use Arabic numerals, follow the order in which they appear in the manuscript, and explain any abbreviations or symbols that appear in the figure.
How do you format an article for submission?
the things you DO have to worry about:
- Don’t attempt to double-space text.
- Double-space between paragraphs.
- Use a readable e-mail font.
- Avoid formatting, such as bold, underlining, or italics.
- Turn off “smart” (curly) quotes in your wordprocessing.
- Include your contact information (name, address, etc.)
How do I submit a paper to Nature journal?
If your manuscript and figures are ready to submit according to the manuscript formatting guidelines and requirements below, please proceed directly to the online submission system.
- Brief guide for submission to Nature.
- Cover letter.
- Main manuscript.
- Statistical information.
- Extended data.
- Compound numbering.
How can I publish my paper in Elsevier?
- Find a journal. Find out the journals that could be best suited for publishing your research.
- Prepare your paper for submission. Download our get published quick guide, which outlines the essential steps in preparing a paper.
- Submit and revise.
- Track your research.
- Share and promote.
How often are scholarly journals published?
Of the 3654 journals that have a value from 1 for annual journals to 52 for weekly journals, the average publication frequency is 10.95, or, on average, SCI journals publish 10.95 issues per year. That is similar to the average of 9.6 issues per year in 2001 found by Moed .
How long does a case study take?
about one month
What are the steps to write a case study?
Preparing the Case
- Read and Examine the Case Thoroughly. Take notes, highlight relevant facts, underline key problems.
- Focus Your Analysis. Identify two to five key problems.
- Uncover Possible Solutions/Changes Needed. Review course readings, discussions, outside research, your experience.
- Select the Best Solution.
What should be included in a case study?
There are usually eight sections in a case study:
- Synopsis/Executive Summary. Outline the purpose of the case study.
- Findings. Identify the problems found in the case by:
- Discussion. Summarise the major problem/s.
- Appendices (if any)