What is the highest Exxon stock has been?
The latest closing stock price for Exxon as of June 29, 2021 is 62.62.
- The all-time high Exxon stock closing price was 104.38 on June 23, 2014.
- The Exxon 52-week high stock price is 64.92, which is 3.7% above the current share price.
Who owns the oil industry?
Contrary to popular belief, and what some politicians might say, America’s oil companies aren’t owned just by a small group of insiders. Only 2.9 percent of industry shares are owned by corporate management. The rest is owned by tens of millions of Americans, many of them middle class.
Who owns most of us oil?
Chevron: America’s largest oil producer While ExxonMobil might be the biggest U.S. oil stock, Chevron edges out the global oil giant as the largest oil producer in the country. Overall, Chevron produced 4.7% of America’s oil in 2017 versus Exxon’s 4.4%.
Which industries use the most oil?
The transportation sector accounts for the largest share of U.S. petroleum consumption.
- U.S. petroleum consumption by end-use sectors’ percentage share of total in 20202
- Transportation 66%
- Industrial 28%
- Residential 3%
- Commercial 2%
- Electric power <1%
Which sector is the largest consumer of oil and oil products?
In terms of consumption by sector, transportation and power are the two major users of oil, and the share of oil consumption has increased in these two sectors.
What 3 countries are the top users of petroleum products?
Total petroleum consumption The United States of America is the top country by petroleum consumption in the world. As of March 2021, petroleum consumption in the United States of America was 19,217.29 thousand barrels per day. The top 5 countries also includes India, Japan, Republic of Korea, and Brazil.
Where is most of the world’s oil?
Top ten countries with the largest oil reserves in 2019
- Venezuela – 304 billion barrels.
- Saudi Arabia – 298 billion barrels.
- Canada – 170 billion barrels.
- Iran – 156 billion barrels.
- Iraq – 145 billion barrels.
- Russia – 107 billion barrels.
- Kuwait – 102 billion barrels.
- United Arab Emirates – 98 billion barrels.