What is the meaning of Archons?
Archon (Greek: ἄρχων, romanized: árchōn, plural: ἄρχοντες, árchontes) is a Greek word that means “ruler”, frequently used as the title of a specific public office.
What is the meaning of archive?
Effectively, an archive is a kind of collection of materials that hang together for a very particular reason. An archive is either the papers of some particular person or the papers or records of a particular organization.
What does archived mean in Gmail?
How does Gmail archive work?
If you want to clean up your inbox without deleting your emails, you can archive or mute them. Your emails are moved to a label called “All Mail.” When you archive a message: The message will come back to your inbox when someone replies to it. When you mute a message: Any replies stay out of your inbox.
How do I delete archived messages?
Touch and hold each conversation that you want to archive or delete.
- Archive: To put the selected conversations into your archives, tap Archive. .
- Mark all as read: Tap More. Mark all as read.
- Delete: To delete the selected conversations from Messages, tap Delete .
How do you retrieve archived messages?
Restore archived text conversations, calls or voicemails
- Open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Archive .
- Touch and hold the conversation, call or voicemail that you want to restore.
- At the top right, tap Restore conversations .
How do you retrieve deleted pictures?
If you deleted an item and want it back, check your trash to see if it’s there.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone’s gallery app.
How do you retrieve archived messages on Iphone?
Bring back text conversations, calls, or voicemails you archived
- Open the Voice app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Archive .
- Touch and hold the conversation, call, or voicemail you want to restore.
- In the top right, tap Restore conversations .
How can I backup my text messages on Android?
Creating a backup of your Android phone’s SMS messages
- On the welcome screen, tap on Get Started.
- You’ll have to grant access to files (to save the backup), contacts, SMS (obviously), and manage phone calls (to backup your call logs).
- Tap Set up a backup.
- Toggle phone calls off if you only want to back up your texts.
Does Google one backup text messages?
Back up with Google One If you are using an Android phone, the free version of the Google One service will back up device data, multimedia messages, and photos / videos in their original quality (as opposed to the compressed format backed up in Google Photos). Install and open the Google One app.
How do I sync my Google messages?
How to automatically back up your SMS messages to Google Drive
- Swipe down from the top to show the notification shade.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe up to get to the bottom of the settings page. Source: Android Central.
- Tap Google.
- Tap Backup.
- Tap Backup now. Source: Android Central.
How do I find sync on this phone?
Manually sync your Google Account
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- If you have more than one account on your phone, tap the one you want to sync.
- Tap Account sync.
- Tap More. Sync now.
How do I switch from hangouts to text?
If you used Google Voice to text message in classic Hangouts, you can:
- Go to voice.google.com/messages to manage your text messages.
- For mobile, open the Voice app and tap on the “Messages” tab.
How do you sync messages on Samsung?
Navigate to and open Settings, tap your name at the top of the screen, and then tap Samsung Cloud. Tap Synced apps. Tap the switch next to your desired apps to turn syncing for them on or off. To change the sync settings, tap Sync using, and then choose Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi and mobile data.
Should Auto Sync be on or off?
Turning off auto syncing for Google’s services will save some battery life. In the background, Google’s services talk and sync up to the cloud.
Can Smart Switch transfer text messages?
You can transfer many different types of files using Smart Switch. However, some can only be transferred between two Galaxy phones. Personal content: Contacts, S Planner, Messages, Memo, Call logs, Clock, and Internet.
How do I turn on cloud sync on Samsung?
Enable Auto Sync
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Cloud and accounts.
- Choose Accounts.
- Tap three dots for “More” options.
- Tap “Enable auto sync” to turn on auto sync of all accounts.