What is the verb for happy?
“Happy” cannot be a verb, there’s no verb in that sentence but the verb “have” is implied: I wish you have a happy reading, meaning : “I wish you enjoy your reading.” No happy isn’t a verb.
What are the three forms of good?
Adjectives – List of adjectives in three forms of comparison
What do you call someone who is very good at something?
adept. noun. someone who is very skilled at doing something or who knows a lot about something.
What do you call someone who has many talents?
Multipotentiality is the state of having many exceptional talents, any one or more of which could make for a great career for that person. A multipotentialite is a person who has many different interests and creative pursuits in life.
How do you say something very good?
Improve Your English Vocabulary: 10 Great Alternatives to “Good”
- Cool. In addition to being used to describe temperature, “cool” also means very good or fashionable.
- Excellent. “Excellent” is used to describe something very good or of high quality.
How do you tell someone they are good at their job?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do you tell someone they are good at something?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
- 8 Your passion always motivates me.
What are positive things to say?
Positive thinking can have a big impact on mental and physical health. Be sure you’re telling yourself these things every day.
- Today is going to be a great day.
- I am thankful for life.
- I can make a difference.
- My past does not define me.
- People do change.
- Things aren’t always as they appear.
- I am doing my best.
- I am strong.
How do you praise a hot girl?
23 Best Compliments For Girls
- I always learn so much from you.
- Compliments For Girls : You’ve got such nice eyes/lips/teeth/hair.
- You’re hilarious!
- You’re not like everyone else.
- You’re sexy.
- You’re good at what you do.
- Compliments For Girls : You look great today.
- You have such a positive charisma.
How do you compliment a drummer?
“I REALLY like your drumming style and the energy you put into playing, you were a lot of fun to watch and your kit sounded great.” That’s the best compliment I’ve ever received about my drums/drumming.