What is your conclusion?
Your conclusion is your chance to have the last word on the subject. The conclusion allows you to have the final say on the issues you have raised in your paper, to synthesize your thoughts, to demonstrate the importance of your ideas, and to propel your reader to a new view of the subject.
How do you write an introduction to a conclusion?
Introductions & Conclusions
- Attract the Reader’s Attention. Begin your introduction with a “hook” that grabs your reader’s attention and introduces the general topic.
- State Your Focused Topic. After your “hook”, write a sentence or two about the specific focus of your paper.
- State your Thesis. Finally, include your thesis statement.
What is a sentence for conclusion?
Examples of conclusion in a Sentence The logical conclusion is that she was negligent. What led you to that conclusion? They haven’t yet arrived at a conclusion. the conclusion of a business deal The case was finally brought to conclusion last week.
What is a reasoned conclusion?
Reasoned Conclusion means the RN’s identification of client problems or risks through the application of scientific evidence, clinical experience, and nursing knowledge to comprehensive assessment data. Reasoned conclusions are also known as nursing diagnostic statements.
How do you introduce your body and conclusion?
Each of these three parts—the introduction, the body, and the conclusion—has its own three functions.
- Introduction. Grab the reader’s interest. Bring in the general topic for the paper.
- Body. Say what the evidence is. Give a concrete example of the evidence.
- Conclusion. Reconnect to the introduction. Summarize the evidence.
How do you write an essay conclusion?
How to Write a Strong Conclusion for Your Essay
- Restate the thesis by making the same point with other words (paraphrase).
- Review your supporting ideas.
- For that, summarize all arguments by paraphrasing how you proved the thesis.
- Connect back to the essay hook and relate your closing statement to the opening one.
What makes a good concluding sentence?
A concluding sentence is used to signal that your paragraph is coming to an end. A concluding sentence should be a summary of the previous discussion and not include any new information. The reader should be able to identify the key points in a text by reading the concluding sentence.
What should be the last sentence of a conclusion?
In addition to the concluding statement, the writer may wish to include a “final thought.” The final thought is the last sentence of the stand-alone paragraph. If the writer has not had an opportunity to interject an opinion about the topic, the final thought is the last opportunity to do so.
How do you conclude a conclusion?
Conclude an essay with one or more of the following:
- Include a brief summary of the paper’s main points.
- Ask a provocative question.
- Use a quotation.
- Evoke a vivid image.
- Call for some sort of action.
- End with a warning.
- Universalize (compare to other situations).
- Suggest results or consequences.
Can you end a conclusion with a question?
Conclusion paragraphs are very important to a piece of writing. Whether it’s fiction or nonfiction, a conclusion summarizes the main idea and important details. Ending with a question is a great way to leave the reader thinking even after he or she is finished reading. …