What qualities do you want in a partner?
Must have a willingness to discuss relationship values.
- The 5 Qualities.
- The capacity for empathy.
- The willingness to keep talking.
- Understands the basics of how emotions work.
- Understands the importance of establishing ground rules.
- My Ground Rules.
- Facebook image: Jacob Lund/Shutterstock.
What 3 qualities do you most want in a partner?
Here are the most important characteristics of a healthy relationship:
- You respect each other.
- You’re vulnerable with each other.
- You have total trust in each other.
- You both maintain unwavering honesty.
- There’s mutual empathy.
- You both prioritize kindness.
- You respect each other’s boundaries.
What do you want in a relationship list?
10 Things Your Relationship Needs to Thrive
- Kind, constant, and honest communication.
- The willingness to work through difficulties and disagreements.
- A sense of humor, some fun, and a bit of distraction from the rigors of daily life.
- Sharing life lessons with the one you love.
- Emotional support, validation, and compliments.
- Love, intimacy, romance, and sex.
What is a good text conversation starter?
The Best Text Conversation Starters
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- What are your top three favorite things to talk about?
- Let’s play the question game: You ask me a question and then I will ask you a question.
- What four personality traits are the most important to you?
- What topic interests you the most?
What is a fun way to start a text conversation?
How to start a conversation over text
- Send an honest compliment.
- Make a reference to something that they mentioned.
- Let them know that you are thinking about them.
- The cliffhanger text.
- Send a GIF, meme or emoji.
- The teasing text.
- The light and casual text.
What are some good topics of conversation?
Deep Conversation Starters
- What are the top three things on your bucket list?
- How do you think you will die?
- What has been the lowest point of your life?
- If you could ask for a miracle, what would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
Can’t think of what to say in conversation?
Immediate strategies for being able think of things to say
- Don’t filter yourself too much when trying to think of something to say.
- Don’t fret too much about saying generic things.
- Elaborate on the things you have to say.
- Pay attention and keep up with the conversation going on around you.