What questions should you ask when evaluating a website?
Website Evaluation Questions
- Is the information accurate?
- Who is the author and what are his/her credentials?
- How objective is the source?
- How current is the information?
- How extensive is the coverage of information?
- How universally accessible is the site?
- Is the site well-designed?
- Does the site contain high quality content?
Where can I ask questions and get answers?
Herein find some best sites where you can ask questions and get answers from real people online.
- Answerbag. Break away from the pack.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- Blurt it.
What app can answer any question?
Are you someone who thinks you’re always right and want to prove it by anonymously asking real people? Now you can! Zip – The Question Answer App, is a fun social app that allows a user to anonymously ask any opinion-based question and get an answer based on consensus from other users .
Is there an app to solve word problems?
QANDA: Free Math Solutions What’s more, it has been solved over one billion problems so far, making it one of the best math solver app. With the help of A.I, the Qanda app solves math word problems quickly by just scanning a picture of a question.
What is the easiest way to solve word problems?
A proven step-by-step method for solving word problems is actually quite simple.
- Read the problem out loud to yourself.
- Draw a Picture.
- Think “What do I need to find?”
- List what is given.
- Find the key words.
- Check your work.
What is the best app for math word problems?
- Photomath. Photomath is probably the best app for solving mathematical problems.
- iMathematics. iMathematics lets you type in equations and solves them for you.
- MyScript Calculator.
- Graphing Calculator.
- Khan Academy.
What are the steps in solving word problems?
- Read the word problem. Make sure you understand all the words and ideas.
- Identify what you are looking for.
- Name what you are looking for.
- Translate into an equation.
- Solve the equation using good algebra techniques.
- Check the answer in the problem.
- Answer the question with a complete sentence.
What are the 4 steps in solving simple problems?
Polya created his famous four-step process for problem solving, which is used all over to aid people in problem solving:
- Step 1: Understand the problem.
- Step 2: Devise a plan (translate).
- Step 3: Carry out the plan (solve).
- Step 4: Look back (check and interpret).
What is the 5 step approach?
Step 1: Identify the contract with a customer. Step 2: Identify the performance obligations in the contract. Step 3: Determine the transaction price. Step 4: Allocate the transaction price to the performance obligations in the contract. Step 5: Recognize revenue when (or as) the entity satisfies a performance …
How do you approach problems?
Here are seven-steps for an effective problem-solving process.
- Identify the issues.
- Understand everyone’s interests.
- List the possible solutions (options)
- Evaluate the options.
- Select an option or options.
- Document the agreement(s).
- Agree on contingencies, monitoring, and evaluation.
Can problems be solved by peaceful means?
Problems can easily be solved by peaceful means. When a problem such as conflict and dispute occurs, diplomatic approach to solve the problem is the most appropriate. The problem solved in a peaceful means cannot bread to another problem . Violence means of solving problem can lead to.