What should be included in the results section of a research paper?
Definition. The results section is where you report the findings of your study based upon the methodology [or methodologies] you applied to gather information. The results section should state the findings of the research arranged in a logical sequence without bias or interpretation.
What is expected result in research proposal?
Expected Results This section should give a good indication of what you expect to get out of the research. It should join the data analysis and possible outcomes to the theory and questions that you have raised. It will be a good place to summarize the significance of the work.
How do you present key findings?
How to present research findings
- Know your audience in advance.
- Tailor your presentation to that audience.
- Highlight the context.
- Policy or practice recommendations.
- Include recommendations that are actionable and that help your audience.
- Time and practise what you do.
- Avoid powerpointlessness.
- Visualise your data: try infographics!
How do you present evaluation results?
Prepare a written overview. Lead with a narrative summary of your findings written in easy-to-understand language. Include details about the methodology used to conduct the evaluation and the margin for error. Follow the narrative with a spreadsheet breakdown of your program communication results.
How do you conclude findings?
When writing the conclusion to your paper, follow these general rules:
- State your conclusions in clear, simple language.
- Do not simply reiterate your results or the discussion.
- Indicate opportunities for future research, as long as you haven’t already done so in the discussion section of your paper.
Which two of the following elements are parts of a conclusion?
Restated thesis and call to action are the two correct answers.