What should I eat for breakfast today?
Here are the 12 best foods you can eat in the morning.
- Eggs. Eggs are undeniably healthy and delicious.
- Greek Yogurt. Greek yogurt is creamy, delicious and nourishing.
- Coffee. Coffee is an amazing beverage to start your day.
- Oatmeal. Oatmeal is the best breakfast choice for cereal lovers.
- Chia Seeds.
- Green Tea.
What should I have for breakfast?
- French toast, waffles, or pancakes (try wheat or whole-grain varieties)
- cold cereal and milk.
- hot cereal, such as oatmeal or cream of wheat (try some dried fruit or nuts on top)
- whole-grain toast, bagel, or English muffin with cheese.
- yogurt with fruit or nuts.
What should I eat on an empty stomach in the morning?
Foods you should eat on an empty stomach
- Soaked almonds. Almonds are a rich source of manganese, Vitamin E, protein, fibre, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid.
- Warm water and honey.
- Wheat grass powder with water.
- Chia seeds.
What should I eat for breakfast if I have no food?
60 Healthy Breakfast Ideas When There’s No Time to Eat
- Healthy Homemade Egg McMuffin.
- Immune Booster Green Smoothie.
- Microwave Egg Breakfast Sandwich.
- Green Smoothie Bowl.
- Spinach and Mushroom Egg White Frittata.
- Greek Avocado Toast with Cherry Tomatoes.
- Avocado Toast With Tomato And Hard Boiled Egg.
- Pumpkin Protein Pancakes.
What should you eat before going to bed?
Here are the 9 best foods and drinks you can have before bed to enhance your quality of sleep.
- Almonds. Almonds are a type of tree nut with many health benefits.
- Turkey. Turkey is delicious and nutritious.
- Chamomile tea.
- Tart cherry juice.
- Fatty fish.
- Passionflower tea.
What is best time to eat banana?
But it’s best to avoid eating bananas for dinner, or after dinner. It may lead to mucus formation, and indigestion. Nutritionist Nishi Grover recommends that one should have bananas before workouts to get some energy, but never at night.
What are the top 5 healthiest foods?
The following are some of the most healthful:
- Broccoli. Broccoli provides good amounts of fiber, calcium, potassium, folate, and phytonutrients.
- Apples. Apples are an excellent source of antioxidants, which combat free radicals.
- Leafy green vegetables.
- Sweet potatoes.
What are the top 10 healthiest foods?
- Berries. High in fiber, berries are naturally sweet, and their rich colors mean they are high in antioxidants and disease-fighting nutrients.
- Leafy greens.
- Olive oil.
- Whole grains.
- Cruciferous vegetables.