What should I see in Missouri?
14 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Missouri
- Visit the St. Louis Gateway Arch.
- Hear the Music in Branson.
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
- Enjoy the Rides at Silver Dollar City.
- Visit the Animals at the St.
- Stroll through Forest Park.
- Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield.
- Mark Twain Boyhood Home and Museum.
What is the number one tourist attraction in Missouri?
What is there to do in Missouri for free?
Top Free Things To Do In Missouri
- 1 of 6. Pin More. Forest Park. Forest Park.
- 2 of 6. Pin More. More in St. Louis.
- 3 of 6. Pin More. Kansas City. Nelson-Atkins Museum.
- 4 of 6. Pin More. Columbia. Museum of Art and Archaeology.
- 5 of 6. Pin More. Missouri state parks. Ha Ha Tonka.
- 6 of 6. Pin More. More in Missouri. Branson Landing.
What to do near me thats free?
Best Free Things to Do Near Me
- San Francisco Botanical Garden. 599 reviews.
- Tom and Jerry’s House. 87 reviews.
- The Walt Disney Family Museum. 960 reviews.
- Exploratorium. 1058 reviews.
- Seward Street Slides. 540 reviews.
- Film Night in the Park. 44 reviews.
- Hidden Garden Steps. 74 reviews.
- Magowan’s Infinite Mirror Maze. 419 reviews.
What can you do with no money?
13 Ways to Have Fun Without Spending Money
- Go on a picnic.
- Go to no-cost museum and zoo days.
- Give geocaching a try.
- Leverage your chamber of commerce.
- Take a historical city tour.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Go camping.
- Do a photography challenge.
What can I do with a friend with no money?
What to Do with Friends Without Money
- Complete a Service Project Together.
- Play Pudding Pictionary.
- Play a Round of Play Doh Pictionary.
- Host a Star Gazing Night.
- Create a Bucket List for Your Lives.
- Do a Challenge Together.
- Take an Online Workout Class Together.
- Go for a Midnight Swim.
What should I do if I am bored?
- Perform turn-down service for yourself. Before you go to bed, why not prepare your room as if you’re in a hotel?
- Give yourself a manicure and pedicure.
- Apply a soothing face mask.
- Do a guided meditation.
- Have a yoga break.
- Take a bath.
- Go for a walk.
- Practice deep breathing.
What can 9 year olds do when they are bored?
101 exciting things to do with kids ages 9-12
- Set up easels and paint pictures outdoors.
- Visit your local science museum.
- Learn how to knot friendship bracelets.
- Go to a coffee shop and write poetry.
- Put on an impromptu play.
- Put together a scavenger hunt.
- Bake a loaf of homemade bread.
- Build and launch a model rocket.
What jobs can 9 year olds do?
Age-Appropriate Jobs for Nine-Year-Olds
- Yard Work. Natalie Faye/Cultura Exclusive/Getty Images.
- Parent’s Helper. Hero Images/Getty Images.
- Household Chores for an Allowance. Image Source/Getty Images.
- Walking a Dog. redheadpictures/Cultura/Getty Images.
- House-Sitting Assistant.
- The Family Business.
- A Lemonade Stand.
How much allowance should a 9 year old get?
A widely accepted rule of thumb is to offer kids $1 to $2 per week, based on their age. So if you have a 9-year-old and an 11-year-old, you could pay them $9 and $11 respectively. But, age alone isn’t necessarily a way to justify paying a child a higher allowance.
What creative things can I do at home?
40 Fun Things to Do When You’re Bored and Stuck at Home
- of 40. Create a Vision Board.
- of 40. Belt Your Heart Out.
- of 40. Host a Virtual “Netflix Party” With Your Friends.
- of 40. Take an Online Art Class.
- of 40. Write in Your Journal.
- of 40. Have a Crafternoon.
- of 40. Tackle Your Spring Cleaning.
- of 40.