What should I serve with jam?
26 Ways to Use Up a Jar of Jam (or Marmalade)
- Make your own fruit-flavored yogurt. Spoon some jam into a bowl.
- Bake some brie.
- Add some to a pan sauce for meat.
- Shake it into a cocktail.
- Top creamy desserts.
- Make stuffed French Toast.
- Whip up the ultimate grilled cheese.
- Make shortcake.
What cheese goes with plum jam?
Gouda with orange marmalade or plum jam. Parmesan cheese with apricot jam. Manchego cheese with blueberry jam or its traditional Spanish pairing, quince jelly (membrillo)
What do you eat plums with?
8 Ways To Eat Plums Recipe
- Salad. Plums go great with salads by adding a tart juiciness and some texture as well.
- Cakes and tarts. Adding stone fruits to simple cakes, pies and crumbles gives them a delicious kick, not to mention a stunning look.
- Frozen dessert.
How do you eat jam without bread?
28 Good Uses for Jam
- Make a jam smoothie: blend your favorite jam with milk, fresh fruit, and yoghurt.
- Serve marmalade and cream cheese on crackers.
- Use the jam as a glaze for pork or chicken; it can easily be added to BBQ sauce.
- Liven up any boring original cheesecake with a dollop of jam on top of the cheesecake.
What bread is best for jam?
Real Whole Wheat Bread The result is a dense, chewy, flavourful loaf, the perfect vehicle for butter, jam, and a whole host of other things. It also makes great toast.
Is bread and jam good for breakfast?
Bread jam, jam roti and jam biscuit are popular breakfast, lunch and dinner options for children. It’s even easy for parents to offer their kid bread jam when they are being fussy about eating veggies or other healthy food.
What cheese goes with jam?
Which jams do we pair with cheeses?
- Pear jam matches perfectly with mature cheeses such as Parmigiano Reggiano and Pecorino from Pienza, and with some marbled cheeses such as Gorgonzola and Roquefort.
- Fig jam and its spicy taste can be paired with goat’s fresh cheeses, such as Camembert and Brie.
Which fruit jam is healthiest?
These are the 8 best strawberry jam options ranked by their sugar content, featuring the healthiest jam at the bottom of our list.
- Smucker’s Strawberry Jam.
- Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves.
- Welch’s Strawberry Spread.
- Welch’s Natural Strawberry Spread.
- Good & Gather Organic Strawberry Fruit Spread.
Is it bad to eat eggs and toast every morning?
Poached or scrambled eggs served on wholegrain toast with grilled tomatoes tops Rob’s healthiest breakfasts list. He said: ‘Eggs are the ultimate breakfast food for me. ‘They’re high in protein and nutrients, such as the B vitamins, which convert food into energy within the body.
Is scrambled eggs with cheese healthy?
Both eggs and cheese are protein dense and protein takes the longest to digest. However, the combination of eggs and cheese may be good for those who are into body building, as it fulfils their need for an extra boost of proteins, but they should also be working out accordingly.”