What size engine is in a 2013 Ford Fusion?
1.6 L 4-cylinder2.0 L 4-cylinder2.5 L 4-cylinder
What kind of engine is in a Ford Fusion?
Acceleration and Power The Fusion comes standard with a 175-horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that’s mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. With this powertrain, the Fusion doesn’t feel that quick.
How much horsepower does a 2013 Fusion have?
173 to 231 hp
What oil filter do I need for a 2013 Ford Fusion?
Carquest Premium – Oil Filter (Part No. 85348)
How much oil does a 2013 Ford Fusion take?
The 2013 Fusion The engine has a maximum capacity of 5.7 quarts. To lubricate its engine, Ford recommends using a sae 5w-20 fully synthetic motor oil, with the recommended viscosity standards being API certified.
Where is the oil filter on a 2013 Ford Fusion?
The oil filter is located just in front of the oil pan. Slide the used oil catch container to just below the oil drain bolt. Loosen the oil drain bolt by turning it counterclockwise with a 15mm socket and 3/8″ drive ratcheting wrench.
How do you reset the oil light on a 2013 Ford Fusion?
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Simultaneously press the accelerator and brake pedals and hold them in the fully pressed position.
- After 3 seconds, the message center displays “Service: Oil Reset In Prog”
How do you reset the radio on a 2013 Ford Fusion?
How do i perform the 2013 Ford Fusion radio reset?
- James B. February 1, 2021.
- Mohammed Salih January 5, 2021. 1 answer.
- Earl J July 16, 2020. To reset the radio in your 2013 ford fusion vehicle, turn the ignition key to the “on” position and turn your radio on, wait ten seconds and then turn your radio off.
How do you reset the touchscreen on a Ford Fusion?
Using your system’s touchscreen, touch Settings, then touch System. Navigate to the second page of the System menu, then touch Master Reset. When SYNC prompts you, touch “Yes” to continue. “Performing scheduled system maintenance” appears on the touchscreen for several minutes.
Why is my Ford Fusion screen black?
The most common one is that the system just needs to be rebooted. All You have to do is hold down the right arrow and power buttons at the same time for about 15 seconds. A blown fuse is the next most common cause. There is a fuse box in the engine compartment and one in the passenger compartment.