What would you do if only had 24 hours to live?
Here is a list of what people are most likely to do:
- Bring together loved ones.
- Spend time with my partner, friends, and family.
- Say goodbye and thank everyone for everything.
- Apologize to all the people you’ve harmed during my life.
- Leave everything in order before departure.
What would you do if you had an extra hour?
101 things to do with an extra hour
- Take a much-needed, well-deserved nap.
- Discover your om: Catch a yoga class.
- Take a hot bubble bath.
- Enjoy one hour of uninterrupted time with your spouse or significant other.
- Grocery shop without kids begging you to buy every sugary snack.
- Catch up on all the adult shows that fill your DVR.
What will you do with your extra hour?
Rather than letting that hour go to waste, here are some things you can do to make the most of your extra hour this weekend.
- Have sex.
- Play Candy Crush/ Angry Birds/ game of the month.
- Organize your fridge.
- Give yourself a mani-pedi.
- Watch an episode of your favorite show.
Do we have an extra hour today?
Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 2:00 A.M. On Saturday night, set your clocks forward one hour (i.e., losing one hour) to “spring ahead.” Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday, November 7, 2021, at 2:00 A.M. On Saturday night, set your clocks back one hour (i.e., gaining one hour) to “fall back.”
What can you do in 30 minutes?
OnePlus is the next generation Android smartphone that is about to change the game….8 Tasks you can accomplish in 30 minutes or less
- Reclaim your mealtimes.
- Watch an episode of your favorite programme.
- Do some gaming.
- Catch up on news and current events.
- Streamline your to-do list.
How do you spend 20 minutes?
25 Things You Can Do In 20 Minutes (Or Less)
- Vacuum your house.
- Mop the floors.
- Clean up one area of the house that’s bugging you.
- Watch most of an episode of Friends.
- Go for a one mile walk (or run)
- Do some ab workouts.
- Clean behind kitchen appliances.
- Do a closet purge.
How can I pass 45 minutes?
Here are 30 things you could do with 45 minutes:
- A yoga class. Yoga is good for your body and your mind.
- A plain old workout. Often, we forget how important exercise is.
- A guided meditation.
- Read a book.
- Take a nap.
- Go to the spa.
- Work your mind in a non-traditional way.
What can we do in 5 minutes?
Here is a list of 21 Things You Could Do in Just 5 Minutes…
- Answer 5 emails.
- Return a phone call.
- Read a few pages of a book. (On your phone or iPad.)
- Tell someone how much you appreciate them.
- Listen to someone tell you a story.
- Write in your journal.
- Pay someone a compliment.
- Do a favor for someone.
What can we do in 2 minutes?
Here are a total of 36 things you can achieve in two minutes or less.
- Tell a loved one you appreciate them.
- Write in a journal.
- Pay someone a compliment.
- Affirm your goals for the year.
- Tidy up your workspace.
- Complete 10 jumping jacks.
- Catch your breath by working on mindful breathing.
- Save a contact in your phone.
What Bible says about procrastination?
Here is a list of just some of the Proverbs about procrastination: A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of the diligent makes rich. –Proverbs 10:4. Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.