What you should do during an interview?
During the INterview
- Listen carefully to the interviewer.
- Make sure you answer the question your interviewer is asking.
- Relate your skills, accomplishments, and objectives to the needs of the company.
- Provide speciﬁc examples when possible using the SARA method (Situation, Action, Result, Application).
What are the top 5 things employers look for in an interview?
Here are the top five things hiring managers look for in a job interview that will set you apart from the competition.
- Passion. While skills and experience are essential, hiring managers also look for passion.
- Willingness to learn.
What 5 traits make a bad employee?
List of Bad Employee Characteristics
- Dealing With Bad Employee Characteristics.
- Being Disrespectful to Customers, Co-Workers or Managers.
- Not Taking Responsibility for Actions.
- Taking the Credit of Others.
- Not Extending Themselves.
- Breaking the Law.
- Unwillingness to Learn.
What are your key strengths?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include:
How do I find my strengths?
Here are five tips to help you assess and apply your personal strengths at work.
- Listen to what others say you’re good at. What skills do people compliment you on?
- Know what you love.
- Find your flow state.
- Know your relationship style.
- Maximize your specialties.
How do I know what I’m good at?
5 ways to find out what your strengths are
- Ask around. A great way to find out more about yourself is to ask people you like, trust and respect what they think you’re best at.
- Discover your personality.
- Write down what you do.
- Look for patterns.
- Keep an open mind.
What are you good at example?
Examples are record keeping, cooking, cleaning, welding, computer programming, or teaching. People learn job skills at school, on the job, or from life experiences. You may already have some job skills. You may think you don’t have any—but that’s not true.
What to do when you don’t know what you want?
8 Things to Remember When You Don’t Know What to Do with Your Life
- It’s Okay You Can’t Figure out the Whole Future.
- Try to Be Comfortable with Discomfort.
- Life Is Uncertain, Go with It.
- Overcome Distractions and Stop Procrastinating.
- Ask Yourself Questions.
- Volunteer or Shadow Someone.
- Save Up.
- Answer the Door.
Is it OK to not know what you want?
So, it is okay not to know what you want to do with your life. In fact, perhaps it’s even preferable for a time. Deciding to live on your own terms, following your own intuition and living as honestly as possible is the most important decision of all. It’s also important to briefly look back every now and then.
Can’t decide what to do?
But in case you often cannot make a decision, here are some things you can do to make it easier.
- Don’t overanalyze it.
- Automate some decisions.
- Be positive about the outcome.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Let your decisions resonate with your goals in life.
- Trust your instincts.
- Be confident.
- Be selective.
How do I know what I want?
Below are some great strategies to start your journey.
- Get to the Root Cause.
- See Yourself How Others See You.
- Do Your Best.
- Engage in Activities That Satisfy You.
- Identify Who You Are and Be True to That.
- Accept Yourself.
- Stop Compromising Yourself.
- Look for the Good.
How do know yourself?
6 Steps to Discover Your True Self
- Be quiet. You cannot and will not be able to know yourself until you take the time to be still.
- Realize who you truly are, not who you want to be.
- Find what you are good at (and not good at).
- Find what you are passionate about.
- Ask for feedback.
- Assess your relationships.