Where is the thermostat on a 1998 Ford Explorer?
Place the drain pan beneath the engine, below the thermostat housing. Locate the thermostat housing by following the upper radiator hose from the radiator to the housing.
Where is the thermostat on a 96 Ford Explorer?
Now, where is the thermostat located? It is on the end of the hose going to both the engine block and the radiator.
How do you troubleshoot a Dometic thermostat?
Troubleshooting Your RVs Thermostat
- Step 1 – Ensure You Have the Thermostat on the Correct Setting.
- Step 2 – Turn the Thermostat Down or Up 5-Degrees.
- Step 3 – Check and Replace the Thermostats Batteries.
- Step 4 – Air Blast the Thermostat.
- Step 5 – Test Connections and Wires.
How do I know if my Dometic thermostat is bad?
Your RV’s thermostat may be bad if it has a blank screen or is not responding to temperature adjustments. Running tests with a multimeter, responding to error codes, or simply changing your thermostat’s batteries could get the system running again. If not you may need to replace your thermostat.
How do you test a Dometic thermostat?
Checking a Dometic thermostat is a quick and easy process.
- Take note of the four vertical switches on the thermostat.
- Set the thermostat for whether you want your home to be warmer or cooler.
- Turn the “Fan” on or off.
- Set the thermostat to the desired temperature.
How do I reset my Dometic ccc2 thermostat?
The system initialization shall be initiated with the thermostat turned “OFF” (Either a blank display or clock only showing). Simultaneously press and hold the MODE and ZONE buttons. The LCD will display “IniT” and all available zones. Release the MODE and ZONE buttons.
How do you test a duo-therm thermostat?
How to Test Duo-Therm Thermostat. To test the thermostat first make sure the switch is turned to the on position. next, you will need to check to see if the DC volts are correct and they should be between 10 and 30 as well as check the polarity.