Which Cabbage Patch dolls are valuable?
While it is hard to say which is the most valuable Cabbage Patch Doll, generally the following dolls are of most value to collectors:
- Original Coleco CPK (1983 and 1984)
- Cabbage Patch Twins.
- Dark skinned 1983 Cabbage Patch Kids.
- 1984 ‘Preemies’
- Cabbage Patch Kids Produced Overseas in 1984.
How can you tell a vintage Cabbage Patch doll?
Turn the doll over and look on his left butt cheek for Xavier Roberts’ signature. The color of the signature changed each year; for example, blue in 1985, red in 1986 and aqua in 1987. Black was only used on first edition dolls, with the exception of 1984 Preemies. Look at the bottom of the signature for a date.
How much is a 1985 Cabbage Patch Kid worth?
|Collectible Doll’s Auction Price||$3000.00 USD|
|Year of Manufacture||1985|
|Description||While many Cabbage Patch Kids are worth no more than a couple of hundred dollars, this particular CPK remains intact in his original box hence the high auction price.|
How much did a Cabbage Patch Kid cost in 1984?
They were sold by toy company Coleco for about $25. The Cabbage Patch Kids had a unique hook that made them popular.
How do I know if my Cabbage Patch Kid is worth money?
The value of your Cabbage Patch Kid will ultimately depend on the following aspects:
- The condition of the doll.
- If the original box, birth certificate and clothing will be included.
- The popularity of the particular doll you have on hand.
- The date your Cabbage Patch Kid was manufactured.
How much is a Cabbage Patch Snacktime Kid worth?
How much is a Cabbage Patch Snacktime Kid worth? The dolls cost $40 each at the time; these days, one can get a rare collectible Snacktime Kid on eBay for upwards of $500.
Are old Cabbage Patch dolls worth anything?
While it’s true that certain dolls, such as some “Baldies,” “Red Fuzzies” (rare red yarn-like fuzzy hair) and some of the other very early Coleco dolls bring over $100, and even some pre-Cabbage Patch Xavier Roberts dolls can bring over $1,000, most dolls sell for $10 to $30 and have not changed much from the original …
Do all Cabbage Patch dolls have a signature?
Signatures. Xavier Roberts signature is on the bum of each authentic Cabbage Patch Kid. Some have dates, others do not. Some kids are hand signed by Xavier, mostly Softies, but some MM kids were signed at collector events!
What dolls are worth money?
These Collectible Dolls Are Now Worth a Fortune
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Figurines. Price tag: $150.
- Blue Snaggletooth. Price tag: Up to $350.
- Sand People Figurine (1978) Price tag: $450.
- Devi Kroell Barbie. Price tag: $1,075.
- Marie Antoinette Barbie. Price tag: $1,250.
- 45. ‘
- Calvin Klein Barbie.
- Coach Barbie.
What type of dolls are collectible?
Those were quickly followed by composition dolls, but vinyl dolls along with those made of hard plastic quickly took over the doll market in the 1900s. Yet, for all the dolls that are considered collectible today, bisque and porcelain dolls are among the most common, desired, and varied on the market.
How do I know if my antique doll is valuable?
Look for the Maker’s Mark
- Doll manufacturer marks are typically found on the back of the head or neck.
- Maker’s marks can also be placed between the shoulder blades, on the bottom of the feet, or on the doll’s clothing tags.
- If the doll has a wig, the mark might be under it.
Are old porcelain dolls worth any money?
Porcelain dolls that were made 80 to 100 years ago or more can be quite valuable. A quick scan of the auction and buy-it-now listings on eBay finds porcelain doll values ranging from around $5 and $10 to several thousand dollars or more but no dolls listed above $10,000.
How do you identify a Ginny doll?
1948-1950 Vogue Ginny doll is 7 1/2-8″ tall, (named after Jennie Graves daughter Virginia ie. Ginny), all hard plastic, toddler type jointed body, wig, molded hair under the wig, PE painted side glancing eyes, closed mouth, marked on head: Vogue, and on back: Vogue Doll, clothing is also marked Vogue Doll.