Which is an example of an opinion?
The definition of an opinion is a belief, impression, judgment or prevailing view held by a person. An example of opinion is the San Francisco Giants are the best baseball team. An example of opinion is purple is the best color. An example of opinion is capitalism is better than socialism.
What is the first step of writing a paragraph?
Steps for paragraph writing
- Step1 — write an outline. When writing a paragraph, first write an outline of the paragraph and include:
- Step 2 — write the topic sentence. Write a topic sentence.
- Step 3 — write supporting sentences.
- Step 4 — concluding sentence.
- Step 5 — final paragraph.
What are the parts of paragraph?
The parts of a paragraph normally include:
- The Topic Sentence. The topic sentence is usually the first sentence in a paragraph.
- The Supporting Sentences. This is where the detailed sentences go to support the main idea in the topic sentence.
- The Transition Sentence.
What is a good writing?
Good writing uses just the right words to say just the right things. Sentence Fluency that is smooth and expressive. Fluent sentences are easy to understand and fun to read with expression. Conventions that are correct and communicative.
How do you write a topic sentence for a body paragraph?
A topic sentence should contain the main idea of the paragraph, and should follow the same rules as the thesis statement. Writers should start by writing down one of the main ideas, in sentence form; the topic sentence should frame the paragraph.
How do you start an interesting paragraph?
First, write a topic sentence that summarizes your point. This is the first sentence of your paragraph. Next, write your argument, or why you feel the topic sentence is true. Finally, present your evidence (facts, quotes, examples, and statistics) to support your argument.
What can I say instead of I Love You?
19 Things To Say Instead Of “I Love You” If You Just Aren’t Ready…
- You make me so happy. This expression is classic.
- There’s no one in the world I’d rather be with.
- Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web.
- 4. “
- Being with you feels right to me.
- I fall more for you every day.
- I really really really like you.
- I love watching you [do that thing you’re good at].
What can I say instead of I think?
Ways to Say I THINK
|In my opinion…||I believe…|
|I assume…||I would say…|
|In my point of view…||I consider…|
|If you ask me…||To me…|
|As far as I can tell…||From my point of view…|