Who has covered Elton John songs?
The Greatest Elton John Covers
- Your SongAl Jarreau.
- Don’t Let the Sun Go Down On MeJoe Cocker.
- I Guess That’s Why They Call It the BluesJohnny Lee.
- Border Song (Holy Moses)Aretha Franklin.
- Candle in the WindGheorghe Zamfir.
- DanielThe Jimmy Castor Bunch.
- Lady SamanthaOrange Bicycle.
- SupercoolKiki Dee.
What happened Lesley Duncan?
Lesley Duncan, who was born in Stockton, died in hospital near her home in Tobermory. A SINGER-SONGWRITER born in the North-East has died at the age of 66. Lesley Duncan, who was born in Stockton, died in hospital near her home in Tobermory, Scotland, after a five year illness.
Who wrote Elton Johns love song?
What is Elton John’s most romantic song?
- 1- Elton John – The One.
- 2- Elton John – Can You Feel the Love Tonight.
- 3- Elton John – We All Fall In Love Sometimes.
- 4 – Elton John – Something About The Way You Look Tonight.
- 5- Elton John – Sweetheart on Parade.
- 6- Elton John ”Love Song”
- 7- Elton John – You Gotta Love Someone.
- 8- Elton John – Original Sin.
What are some old love songs?
Best love songs of all time, ranked
- “This Magic Moment” by the Drifters.
- “Unchained Melody” by the Righteous Brothers.
- “Stand by Me” by Ben E.
- “At Last” by Etta James.
- “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green.
- “God Only Knows” by the Beach Boys.
- “Be My Baby” by the Ronettes.
- “Something” by the Beatles.
Who was Elton Johns lovers?
Elton had been in famously high profile relationships with women before he met David Furnish. Most notably he was married to Renate Blauel for four years from 1983 to 1987 and was previously engaged to Linda Hannon in 1970, who recently spoke out about Elton cancelling their wedding just before the ceremony.
Why did Elton John’s dad hate him?
John stated that his flamboyant image was a result of his father preventing his character from being expressed – and went as far as to say he felt “pure hatred” from Stanley.
Why did Elton and Renate divorce?
The pair became a regular source of speculation to the London tabloid newspapers, claiming the marriage was simply a cover for Elton’s homosexuality, that they slept in separate bedrooms and Blauel was spending most of her time concentrating on her recording career. Come November 1988, the pair were divorced.
Who is Renate Blauel married to now?
Elton Johnm. 1984–1988
Did Elton John have a bad relationship with his mother?
“She couldn’t help herself,” he added. “She’s a sociopath.” John went on to say that he and Farebrother reconciled before she died, though nothing had changed significantly in their relationship. “The only thing that changed was I didn’t lose my temper,” John said.