Who is the best hip replacement surgeon in Knoxville TN?
Best Orthopedic Surgeons and Bone Surgeons in Knoxville, TN
- Dr. Michael Eilerman, MD. 77 ratings. 1926 Alcoa Hwy Ste 210 Knoxville, TN 37920.
- Dr. Gregory Mathien, MD. 10 ratings. 1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville, TN 37909.
- Dr. Paul Yau, MD. 312 ratings. 1819 Clinch Ave Knoxville, TN 37916.
- Dr. Christine Seaworth, MD. 10 ratings.
What is the highest paid orthopedic surgeon?
Highest paying medical specialties in 2019
Who are the top orthopedic surgeons?
70 of the Best Knee Surgeons in America
- Ned Amendola, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa).
- James Andrews, MD (Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center, Birmingham, Ala.).
- Bernard R.
- Daniel Berry, MD (Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.).
- Richard A.
How do I choose a good orthopedic surgeon?
Ask for Referrals
- Your Current Clinicians. Check with your primary care physician or general practitioner for a list of orthopedic surgeons who specialize in or are experienced in knee replacement.
- Check with Friends and Acquaintances.
- Insurance Provider.
- Local Orthopedic Departments of Excellence.
- Tap Online Resources.
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in South Africa?
- Dr T. D. Pikor – Top Orthopedic Surgeons in Johannesburg. Dr Pikor is a specialist orthopaedic surgeon with a special interest in Hand and Upper Limb Conditions.
- Dr Bradley Rabin Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Dr.CJW Breckon.
- Hand Consult SA – Top Orthopedic Surgeons in Johannesburg.
- Dr Neil Cable.
- Dr Jackie Muller.
Who is the best neck surgeon?
Riew Is Widely Considered to Be the Top Cervical Spine Surgeon in the World. Dr. Riew is widely considered to be the top cervical spine surgeon in the world.
What is the best age to have a knee replacement?
Knee replacement surgery isn’t typically recommended if you’re younger than 50. While recommendations for surgery are based on a patient’s pain and disability, most patients who undergo a total knee replacement are age 50-80.
What are the disadvantages of knee replacement?
Disadvantages of Knee Replacement Surgery
- Replacement Joints Wear Out Requiring Additional Surgery.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Anesthesia Complications.
- Artificial Joint Becomes Loose or Dislocates.
- Differences in Leg Length.
- Allergic Reactions.
- Nerve Damage.
What is the alternative to knee replacement surgery?
Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy Stem cell knee therapy is becoming a popular alternative to knee replacement surgery. Through a method known as autologous transplantation, the cells are extracted from the patient’s bone marrow or fatty tissue, processed, and immediately injected into the damaged knee.