Why is our relationship with God so important?
As you build your relationship with God, your trust and faith are rewarded with spiritual strength, love, knowledge, and peace. Share your love with God today and let him into your heart. In this way, you can experience the beauty and benefits of your divine relationship with God, our Creator, for yourself.
How do you connect closer to God?
3 Ways to Grow Closer to God When You Feel Far Away
- Reach Out. It can be easy to become overwhelmed by life, but instead of holding everything in, reach out for help.
- Limit Distractions. Life is full of so many distractions and unfortunately there are many things that can hinder our walk with God.
- Be Intentional.
How do you carry the presence of God?
Learn how to:
- Carry God’s presence everywhere you go.
- Recognize and respond to divine appointments.
- Release a move of God into your sphere of influence.
- Make Jesus irresistible to hardened hearts.
- Partner with the Holy Spirit to release miracles.
What is the Lord’s presence?
Divine presence, presence of God, Inner God, or simply presence is a concept in religion, spirituality, and theology that deals with the ability of a god or gods to be “present” with human beings.
What are three qualities of God’s presence?
In order to describe God’s attributes, or characteristics, theologians use three important terms: omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence. Omni is the Latin root, meaning ‘all. ‘ This is important to remember as we move along.
Why the name Jesus is powerful?
Jesus Himself is the owner of that powerful name. Jesus is the embodiment of God’s rescue. The Greek word “sozo” is what is translated in the New Testament into “saved” as well as “healed” or “made whole” or “delivered” – a complex word that seems similar to that action word “yeshuah” that Jesus modeled in His life.