Why should we hire you for this job?
You can do the work and deliver exceptional results. You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. You possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring you will make him look smart and make his life easier.
Why should we hire you as you are a fresher and without any experience?
“Being a fresher, I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable for the growth of the company. Although I don’t have work experience and much work knowledge, I think by putting significant efforts, I shall surely learn.
What are your weaknesses?
Here are a few examples of the best weaknesses to mention in an interview:
- I focus too much on the details.
- I have a hard time letting go of a project.
- I have trouble saying “no.”
- I get impatient when projects run beyond the deadline.
- I sometimes lack confidence.
- I can have trouble asking for help.
What is your salary expectation?
You can try to skirt the question with a broad answer, such as, “My salary expectations are in line with my experience and qualifications.” Or, “If this is the right job for me, I’m sure we can come to an agreement on salary.” This will show that you’re willing to negotiate.
What is your salary expectation fresher?
Get prepared for some of the most frequently asked HR interview questions and answers. A straightforward answer is never a good option. When someone asks, “What are your salary expectations?”, don’t say frankly, “XXX Lakhs per annum would do just fine”. You seem rude if you answer in this manner.
What is your salary expectation answer?
How to Answer, ‘What’s Your Expected Salary?’
- Research the market and salary trends.
- Consider giving a salary range, not a number.
- Diplomatically turn the question around.
- Now it’s time to give a number, not a range.
- Always be truthful.
- What to do after you’ve settled on salary.
What are your strengths?
Common strengths include leadership, communication, or writing skills. Common weaknesses include a fear of public speaking, lack of experience with software or a program, or difficulty with taking criticism.
What are your skills?
The top ten skills graduate recruiters want
- Commercial awareness (or business acumen) This is about knowing how a business or industry works and what makes a company tick.
- Problem solving.
- Perseverance and motivation.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What are your career goals?
Career Goals Examples (Short-term & Long-term)
- Gain a New Skill.
- Boost Your Networking Abilities.
- Intern with a Large Company to Gain Experience.
- Start Your Own Business.
- Improve Your Sales or Productivity Numbers.
- Earn a Degree or Certification.
- Make a Career Switch.
- Become an Expert in Your Field.
What is your weakness best answer?
An important part of your “what are your weaknesses” answer is showing self-improvement. You should include details about the steps you’re taking to learn a skill or correct a weakness. I have two greatest weaknesses. The first is my inability to share responsibilities.
What is your weakness fresher?
Weaknesses: I am very soft by nature that’s why I easily believe on others words. I always try to help others without understanding whether that will be good or bad for me. Also, I am very shy, but once I once I get to know a person, I don’t have any issues in interacting with that person.
How would you describe yourself?
How to answer, “How would you describe yourself?”
- I am passionate about my work.
- I am ambitious and driven.
- I am highly organized.
- I’m a people-person.
- I’m a natural leader.
- I am results-oriented.
- I am an excellent communicator.
- Words to describe your work style:
What are your future goals?
Long-term and short-term career goals are exactly what they sound like; long-term goals apply to achievements you’d like to make in your future and short-term goals are supportive, actionable items you can focus on right now that will help move you closer to your long-term goal.
What is your future plan?
When talking about your future plans, share that you are a self-starter who intends to make the most of every opportunity you are offered. Example: In five years, I hope to be on a career path that will lead to a supervisory position, with a long-range goal of eventually moving into upper management.
What do you see yourself after 5 years?
Be sure to keep your answer for the “where do you see yourself in 5 years” interview question brief and general. Talk about how you want to develop yourself as a professional in the context of the position. For example, you want to learn an extra, relevant skill that will compliment your role.
What are your future goals answer?
Your response to “What are your future goals?” should be focused on how your long-term career goals match with how this company is growing and the opportunities this job provides. In your research, look for information about company structure, mission, expansion, focuses or new initiatives.
What is your aim life?
The Aim is a target or purpose that every person has in life. It directs a person and motivates them to achieve them. Every Individual must set well-defined objectives to achieve in life. It helps them to understand the career path and motivates them to move forward.
What are the 3 types of goals?
There are three types of goals- process, performance, and outcome goals. Process goals are specific actions or ‘processes’ of performing.
What are your goals for 2020?
Top 20 goals for 2020
- Get finances in order.
- Get out of debt.
- Learn something new.
- Get more organized.
- Buy a new home.
- Exercise more.
- Spend more time with friends and family.
- Travel more.
What are the 5 smart goals?
By making sure the goals you set are aligned with the five SMART criteria (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-Bound), you have an anchor on which to base all of your focus and decision-making.
What are some fun goals?
Whereas there are countless ideas which vary on your attitude and lifestyle, the following list is full of things anyone should try.
- Visit a new continent.
- Travel to at least 20 countries.
- Make at least one friend in every country you visit.
- Take a spontaneous trip.
- Learn a new language.
- Go Bungee Jumping.
What are good monthly goals?
Monthly Personal Development Goal Ideas
- Read one book a month.
- No TV for 30 days.
- Make your bed every morning.
- Clean out your closet.
- Start a capsule wardrobe and only wear those items.
- Take up a mindful hobby such as knitting, bullet journaling, or painting.
- Volunteer – 12 ways to get started volunteering.
- Declutter your home.
What is a good goal?
SMART goals are: Specific: Well defined, clear, and unambiguous. Measurable: With specific criteria that measure your progress toward the accomplishment of the goal. Achievable: Attainable and not impossible to achieve. Realistic: Within reach, realistic, and relevant to your life purpose.
What are your top 3 personal goals?
With this in mind, here are 10 primary goals to accomplish as you plan for life in the next 10 years.
- Marriage and Family Harmony.
- Proper Mindset and Balance.
- Commitment to Improved Physical Health.
- Career Passion and Personal Satisfaction.
- Develop Empathy and Gentleness.
- Financial Stability.
- Service and Social Responsibility.
What are good daily goals?
Goals To Nourish Your Mind
- Stay offline one day per week.
- Meditate every morning.
- Read 20 pages per day.
- Journal every day.
- Get up when your alarm goes off.
- Limit screen time after work.
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Try the one-tab challenge.
What 3 habits will improve your life?
Well, here are the top 5 habits that will improve your life the most and/or make all the other habits on this list easier.
- DAILY EXERCISE. When you exercise, you have more energy to take on your day.
- ENOUGH SLEEP. Sleep impacts almost all of your daily choices.
- REPLACE ONE MEAL A DAY.
- ESTABLISH SUCCESSFUL ROUTINES.
What is the best habit?
9 habits of highly successful people, from a man who spent 5 years studying them
- They get up early.
- They read, a lot.
- They spend 15 to 30 minutes each day on focused thinking.
- They make exercise a priority.
- They spend time with people who inspire them.
- They pursue their own goals.
- They get enough sleep.
What are the life goals?
Life goals are the big things to work for and accomplish such as getting married and having a family, starting your own business, becoming a big-time executive, or traveling the globe. Life goals are essentially everything you want to do in life before passing on.
How do I know my goal?
How to Find Your Goals in Life
- Step 1 – Make a list of what’s important to you. Do it quickly and without censoring – it’s ok if your list includes your cat or your new shoes.
- Step 2 – Ask “Why is this important?” for each item on your list.
- Step 3 – Use your answers to identify your values.
- Step 4 – Use your values to set your goals.
What are personal goals?
Personal goals are the expressions of the things you want to achieve for yourself in life, whether those are business goals, family goals, or lifestyle goals. Your specific goals can be in the form of short-term goals or long-term goals. They can provide you with long-term direction and short-term motivation.